Video[edit | edit source]
Difficulty Changelog[edit | edit source]
Note Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Click notes363 on Easy (84.62%), 491 on Hard (77.32%)
- Hold notes40 on Easy (9.32%), 36 on Hard (5.68%)
- Drag notes26 on Easy (6.06%), 108 on Hard (17.00%)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a triple note in the end of this song in Hard mode that isn't part of the rhythm. Niflheimr's old chart and Catastrophe has a similar issue.
- The song's time signature changes very frequently, mainly changing from 3/4 and 4/4, changing 2/4 at the end of the main melody, having a 7/4 bar around the middle, and having the song start with a 3/8 bar.
- The title of this song is in German, and means "Magic Bullet" or "Magic Ball".
Helpful Info[edit | edit source]
|“||Yay! Dancing! And an easy chart for level 9! I was surprised to know this was xi's slowest song in Cytus. Just remember to hype up at every end of the 8 bars! When all is Perfect, the three-note group at the end is not to be forgotten. Overall it's pretty much okay, just be very alert.||”|
|“||So, in order to master this, be quick quick quick. And 3 note tap at the end.||”|
|“||As always with xi songs, this is epic. And although the chart isn't hard, you got to be careful in every part of the song.||”|
|“||This song is quite catchy. If you are first to this song, don't be fooled when you find a big gap at near the end, it is NOT the end. Always keep your eyes on the screen until the line fades out.||”|
— Plattie 99
|“||I have to disagree with Pit-Stain on this...Do Not Wake would be my easiest Level 9, closely followed by L on Easy. Still, after playing songs like Laplace and Slit, this song shouldn't be too bothersome. As long as you watch out of the triple note.||”|
|“||*Triple note suddenly appears* *misses one of them* GAHHHH!!!||”|
|“||The third level9 song I mastered after Colorful Skies and Ververg ver.B. I MMed it once, easy chart, no retries, but I tapped my screen to keep it responsive. If I haven't, then tap the three notes, I would have missed them.||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||The second lvl 9 mastered yo! Enemy spotted. Fire Zauberkugel. Target terminated.||”|
|“||Easiest lv9 IMO because it was the only lv9 song I MMed.||”|
|“||This is most likely one of the first level 9 songs that you will master. The chart is a little tricky and needs coordination, but it is accessible to everyone, nothing too complex.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.