Difficulty Change log
- Click notes363 on Easy (88.75%), 527 on Hard (89.17%)
- Hold notes5 on Easy (1.23%), 4 on Hard (0.68%)
- Drag notes41 on Easy (10.02%), 60 on Hard (10.15%)
- This is the longest song in Chapter 10.
- The title of this song is in rōmaji (Romanized Japanese), which literally means "Let's Shake".
Almost simple except for some parts where you can fall out on due to timing. And one-finger it to see how you bounce on it! Quite the experimental level 7 (just like Prismatic Lollipops).CookiesNWaffles
Bounce, bounce, bounce, baby! *dun dun da dun dun* Moving on, this song is easy, but can trip you up. It also holds the special distinction of being a song you can MM with only one finger. [997,000 points, :P]Semi-Squishy 3000
Easier than Hey Wonder IMO.DropletKloud