Difficulty Change log
- Click notes363 on Easy (88.75%), 527 on Hard (89.17%)
- Hold notes5 on Easy (1.23%), 4 on Hard (0.68%)
- Drag notes41 on Easy (10.02%), 60 on Hard (10.15%)
- This is the longest song in Chapter 10.
- The title of this song is in rōmaji (Romanized Japanese), which literally means "Let's Shake".
|“||Almost simple except for some parts where you can fall out on due to timing. And one-finger it to see how you bounce on it! Quite the experimental level 7 (just like Prismatic Lollipops).||”|
|“||Bounce, bounce, bounce, baby! *dun dun da dun dun* Moving on, this song is easy, but can trip you up. It also holds the special distinction of being a song you can MM with only one finger. [997,000 points, :P]||”|
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||Easier than Hey Wonder IMO.||”|