|“||What's wrong with ordering milk in a bar?||”|
|Real name||Simon Jackson|
|Birthdate||December 24, 676 NA|
|Music style||Hard-Rock, Metal, Metalcore, Post-Hardcore|
Xenon is a main character in Cytus II, and is one of the 16 playable characters. Currently, Xenon has 264 songs, and maxes out at level .
A system security administrator who works at A.R.C.; has access to lower levels of the system.
A highly skilled programmer and leader/guitarist of the personal band "Xenon".
Has a strong sense of justice and feels the need to protect others. Desires to rid the world of crime through his own methods.
Xenon has a sense of needing to protect other people and ending criminal activity, as he does work as a security administrator regularly.
|Whispers in my Head||AssHoleBand||2||7||13||/||175†|
|To the Light||FUTURE AFTER A SECOND||4||8||12||/||130|
|Phantom Razor||Daisuke Kurosawa||4||8||13||14||183|
|Black Hole||A-Tse & KIVΛ||2||4||10||/||135|
|IOLITE-SUNSTONE||Hideyuki Ono x Daisuke Kurosawa||3||7||11||/||164|
|Ultimate feat. 放課後のあいつ||やいり||3||8||13||/||190|
1. † The song has a tempo variation.
2. Songs in bold are hidden songs.
- The theme of Xenon was arranged by KIVΛ & Yichen Personal Studio.
- Xenon is a chemical element that goes by Xe and is element #54 on the periodic table. One of its main uses is for radiation detection, which could possibly tie to his name and his occupation.
- Xenon is the only character with a song that first appeared in Deemo, Sairai.
- He, along with Ivy, are the only characters so far with a hidden song.
|Free||Paff • NEKO#ΦωΦ • ROBO_Head • Ivy • Crystal PuNK • Vanessa|
|Paid||Miku • Xenon • ConneR • Cherry • Joe • Sagar • Rin • Aroma • Nora • Neko|