- This song is entitled "Curtain Fall" on the song selection.
- The cover art depicts the aftermath of the battle between Iris and Rosabel, in which Iris is left standing alone holding both her and Rosabel's swords.
- This song is unlocked after finishing songs K-1 to K-8 in Chapter K.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes234 on Easy (56.52%), 445 on Hard (74.04%)
- Hold notes40 on Easy (9.66%), 42 on Hard (6.99%)
- Drag notes140 on Easy (33.82%), 114 on Hard (18.97%)
- This is the longest song by NICODE.
- This is one of the 26 songs that made it into another of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
|“||The war is over, but things were not resolved yet. Iris had to kill Rosabel with her own hands, and this explains the song ambience, sad yet grand. Quite the hard level 8, with continous overlapping notes and slower scan line.||”|
|“||The battle has been won, but the conflict is still there.||”|
|“||It's not so easy....and it's EPIC......||”|
|“||Another slow song, but the song is nice.||”|
L1: The Devastated Lower - L2: Ascension To The Upper - L3: Roar, On The Deserted Lands - L4: The Unrevealed - L5: The Revealed - L6: Viz Awakened - L7: Almighty - L8: Meteor - Farewell - L9: Meteo - Mourn - L10: In Memory of Maneo. - L1: The Devastated Lower (Old Chart) - L2 : Ascension To The Upper (Old Chart) - L4 : The Unrevealed (Old Chart) - L6 : Viz Awakened (Old Chart) - L7 : Almighty (Old Chart) - L8 : Meteor - Farewell (Old Chart) - L9 : Meteo - Mourn (Old Chart) - L10: In Memory of Maneo. (Old Chart) - L3 : Roar, On The Deserted Lands (Old Chart) - L5 : The Revealed (Old Chart)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.