East West Wobble
|Warlords of Atlantis||Next|
To Further Dream
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||Suihara||Chart Design||No Info|
Video[edit | edit source]
Difficulty Change log[edit | edit source]
Note Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Click notes186 on Easy (75.30%), 449 on Hard (84.40%)
- Hold notes24 on Easy (9.72%), 14 on Hard (2.63%)
- Drag notes37 on Easy (14.98%), 69 on Hard (11.97%)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite that the scan line BPM is the same for both the Easy and Hard difficulties, the scan line starts in different places for both difficulties. Easy difficulty starts from down while Hard difficulty starts from up.
- It obtained 6th place at BOF2010.
- If you notice, there's a constellation behind the title of the song. It is actually the word "Atlantis" spelled out using Atlantis glyphs.
Helpful Info[edit | edit source]
|“||One of the hardest level 8 songs of all time. With disoriented patterns and a little weird arrangement at the middle, this song could easily be a level 9 though.||”|
|“||Similar to Laplace, this song needs a close study to the pattern. Unless you are familiar with the beats, I would say to always handle the middle part with haste.||”|
— Plattie 99
|“||Good practice for Slit I.||”|
|“||Level 8? LEVEL 8??? Uhhhh... Can I just say 8.5?||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.