- This song is entitled "Evasion" on the song selection.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes415 on Easy (85.22%), 537 on Hard (68.32%)
- Hold notes43 on Easy (8.83%), 27 on Hard (3.44%)
- Drag notes29 on Easy (5.95%), 222 on Hard (28.24%)
- The monster from Evil Force, the warrior from Sanctity, and a Mandora make their cameo appearances in the title card.
- At the beginning of the song, there's a Game Boy SFX; a reference to the handheld console itself.
- It's normal version 'Magical Musical Master', released several years later.
- Some slide notes near the end of the Hard chart form the number 8, a reference to its own difficulty
Sakuzyo goodness again! Japanese styled music plus oldschool RPG fun! The fast scan line is pretty fun too, give it a shot when you're feeling all good.CookiesNWaffles
Amazing, I fell in love with it at first play. Just saying: VitMaster can easily be the best song of Chapter R. Great work Sir Sakuzyo ^^KhangND
A fast song, with RPG styled enemies.DropletKloud
Great sakuzyo SONG,my favorite one and first time MM...Mentholzzz
Amazing, sakuzyo.Sweetie :D
IMO in Chapter R: best song, best chart, best title card. Watch out for the 5 notes groups and the 8 notes groups followed by long drags.Sakusam