Difficulty Change Log
- Click notes56 on Easy (70.00%), 430 on Hard (79.04%)
- Hold notes24 on Easy (30.00%), 42 on Hard (7.72%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 72 on Hard (13.24%)
Notes & Trivia
- This is the longest song in Chapter 1.
The Wikians Say...
- Remember the days when this song was slow? Oh, you aren't a pre-7.0 player. Never mind. Well, this song is really fast. This song really tests the elements of your Cytus journey. Can you manage the hold notes well? If not, train at Sanctity. If you can get hold of those hold notes, all you need next is coordination.MrGZJcool
This song got so revamped! It's now fast and fun!DropletKloud
^What's surprising? Even the chart was revamped, I can MM it.SuperK2
The new chart is fun but not hard,it is easy to MM it.Mentholzzz
- Don't let the hold notes fool you! This chart hides plenty of click notes behind the fingers you'll likely be holding with, while simultaneously requiring you to hold them to the bottom of the screen. You may need to warm up those thumbs to take care of those pesky double notes proceeding some of the holds.
- Keep the beat strong, or else you'll likely do a number on your TP. Those four-note patterns in the beginning last for quite a while; letting one hand do all the work will be the death of you.
- As long as you're focused enough to secure an MM in this song, TP should be a breeze. In my opinion, this song ranks with Precipitation at the Entrance ver.B on Easy and Aboriginal as the easiest Level 7s to secure that almighty TP 100 in.WheatyTruffles
This song can be fast for a beginner user! With this one, all I can say is that practice makes perfect. This was also my first ever MM'ed Level 7, and my first TP 100Lemonize