Difficulty Change Log
|1.0(Old Chart )||4||6|
- Click notes268 on Easy (83.75%), 322 on Hard (72.52%)
- Hold notes44 on Easy (13.75%), 33 on Hard (7.66%)
- Drag notes8 on Easy (2.50%), 88 on Hard (19.82%)
hocuhrwai meirdetai hocuhrwai meirdetai schono sonne, ykorondainewa hin, nendes, tehai spremehelode yese dirusto holangso diwainte nenzo, daikre tsupro hepto hostaringdu uzaiya schlongte, izovante, ich to hu he nero izmamo, izevrente, muis to nu khwehena istewante, mizumemto, quos tanti teheha arumamo, staletto mahakala hocuhrwai meirdetai hocuhrwai meirdetai schoho sonno, tsu'u reinane hocuhrwai meirdetai hocuhrwai meirdetai vresto nesvai tsimia schlongte, izovante, ich to hu he nero izmamo, izevrente, muis to nu khwehena istewante, mizumemto, quos tanti teheha arumamo, staletto mahakala hocuhrwai meirdetai hocuhrwai meirdetai schoho sonno, tsu'u reinane hocuhrwai meirdetai hocuhrwai meirdetai mesko chwan to ha mizuya
Hocuhrwai meirdetai, Hocuhrwai meirdetai Schono sonne, ykorondainewa Teto nadano gulagoo Surinja kakelo isakanedo Ehgoon esaloh serastonya Jarigoon guiseiya Hocuhrwai meirdetai, Hocuhrwai meirdetai Schoho sonno, tau'u reinane Hocuhrwai meirdetai, Hocuhrwai meirdetai Vresto nesvai tsimia Schlongte, Izovante, Ich to hu he nero Izmamo, Izevrente, Muis to nu tehena Istewante, Mizumemto, Quos tanti teheha Arumamo, staletto mahakala Steh erebalei zuulga Reh sogar stonyumanoto Reh erristahi soharuto bochellotah Seh manaroto Hocuhrwai meirdetai, Hocuhrwai meirdetai Schon salo sosuurein ehe Hocuhrwai meirdetai, Hocuhrwai meirdetai Vyesko soran soah mizuya
Notes & Trivia
- The hidden song Ververg ver.B can be selected by touching the torch on the girl's hand when it is at its dimmest point.
- This song (as well as the aforementioned hidden song) is sung in incomprehensible fictional language, just like Forbidden Codex.
- The title has no meaning. Even the composer doesn't know why this song is called Ververg.
- The time signature is ¾.
- The notecount for the hard difficulty is 444, being one of the few songs where its notecount have recurring digits.
The Wikians Say...
- This song's new chart is definitely more challenging. Why? Drags. My greatest enemy. If you can't get your drags right, don't start this song. Get into this song confident and don't be daunted by the intimidating drags in the second chorus part.MrGZJcool
This song is cool. It's not hard, good for start play. The double-zigzag part isn't hard, just use two fingers slide down. Cool vocals with unknown meaning...Mentholzzz
The drags keep me from an MM.DropletKloud
This song is one of the songs that people tell you to check out first when you get in the game. It's just that good. In order to do the tricky drags, either be great at dragging or drag down with 2 fingers. It's not an extremely challenging song.Gmmmmman
- This is a great song to practice zig-zag drags on, which will come in handy later for songs like Violet, Devil in Wonderland, and The Ricochet. Focus on which direction the drags are going, or if you're uncoordinated, use two adjacent fingers on each hand.
- Keep those hold notes pressed down ALL THE WAY. Don't let the click notes proceeding them deter you, or else your TP will be sapped like no tomorrow.
- The click note patterns aren't too tricky here, but make sure you're prepared for those quick double-single-double groups.WheatyTruffles
This song has several zig-zag drags in the chorus which may trip you up if drags aren't your forte, if the drags are causing you too much trouble you can use two adjacent fingers and swipe upwards/downwards.Ververg