WARNING: CONTAINS SOME INACCURATE INFORMATION. ALSO THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST IS TO SATIRICALLY MOCK THESE ARTISTS. If you get triggered, feel free stop reading this post.
i'm gonna post something special so that u'll graduate from ur music production class.
Here's how to be close like ur favorite cytus composers. (bonus 2 composers later)
- Combine trance and classical.
- Add a dash of hardcore.
- Don't forget the piano rolls, especially the high notes.
TIP: Recycle some samples from your previous songs so that it would be more epic. I
- Combine Fantasy and Vocaloid.
- Better if English, or you can just make up a language. WANT
- Combine hardcore, fantasy, classical, and O L D S C H O O L J A M S
- Either put some rapping, or get your wife to sing it (if you even have one) TO
- Think of a Touhou-like melody.
- F*** it up.
- If you can't think of a genre, why not mix it all up in one song?
Tip: Recycle some samples from your previous songs, but this time recycle genres as well. FRICKIN
- Go to a high-end fashion store.
- Listen to it's music. That's the base for your song.
- Add some wacky synth fills, and you're done. KILL
- Search "steven universe lapis/malachite/sugilite theme" on Youtube or Soundcloud. That's the base for your song.
- Add some dubstep and some electric guitar riffs.
- Sometimes put your autotuned voice into your song. MYSELF
- Snort some sugar (if you know what I mean).
- Play the piano.
- Add some beats. (backbeats are recommended)
Tip: Sometimes do jazz or disco to cancel out the other s*** that you made. I
- Go to Europe. (specifically Italy or France)
- Go to one of their majestic dance balls.
- Sometimes add dubstep to make it more epic.
Tip: Collaborating with your girlfriend or wife (again if you even have one) is a life hack to become more popular. RAN
- Listen to "River Flows in You".
- Rip it off. (not too much tho)
- Add some R&B beats to make it sadder. OUT
- Remember 2012 (the year when dubstep was a thing)? That's the base for your song.
- Make the drops and wubs sicker.
- Add some piano samples. OF
- Remember 2012? That's the base for your song.
- Make it F A S T E R
- Don't forget to add the "GO!" sample. [seriously tho where could I find it?] FRICKIN
- Go to another planet.
- Steal its inhabitant's instruments.
- Enjoy. IDEAS
- Combine trance and cutesy anime stuff.
- Add some voice samples. HELP
- Put some gabber.
- That's.... pretty much it. ME
bonus composer #1 (outside cytus) coming