|Theme of Kingdom No.8||Next|
Jump To The Future
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||Ryori||Chart Design||No info|
- This song is entitled "Start Menu" on the song selection. It's most likely because this is the first song of the chapter.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes139 on Easy (41.25%), 323 on Hard (62.60%)
- Hold notes19 on Easy (5.64%), 18 on Hard (3.49%)
- Drag notes179 on Easy (53.11%), 175 on Hard (33.91%)
- The trailer for 7.0 has "Kingdom No.8" written below the song's name rather than the artist, "Killerblood".
- This also happened with Fight With Your Devil.
- The sunfish in the cover art is also seen in the cover art of Lv.0 in VOEZ.
|“||I really wish this was the Mario Bros theme.... other than that, it is still good and very easy.||”|
|“||The beats very simple yet catchy, very decent classic platformer song if it were to be in a classic game. Meanwhile, wide but slow drags combined with clicks give newbies a good start in coordination.||”|
|“||When I listened to the preview, at first I thought I was hearing Zelda.... XDDD. Anyway, easy chart and catchy tune. Easy to MM, I believe.||”|
— Plattie 99
|“||Easy, slow, and jellyfish. That is all.||”|
|“||It is an easy song. It has a lot of slide notes and..that's it.||”|
|“||A nice and decent introduction to Chapter R. The slow-paced clicks'n'drags here might be a good coordination practice for Laplace or Do Not Wake.||”|
|Cytus, Cytus Omega, & Cytus Lambda|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.