- This song is entitled "Start Menu" on the song selection. It's most likely because this is the first song of the chapter.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes139 on Easy (41.25%), 323 on Hard (62.60%)
- Hold notes19 on Easy (5.64%), 18 on Hard (3.49%)
- Drag notes179 on Easy (53.11%), 175 on Hard (33.91%)
- The trailer for 7.0 has "Kingdom No.8" written below the song's name rather than the artist, "Killerblood".
- This also happened with Fight With Your Devil.
- The sunfish in the cover art is also seen in the cover art of Lv.0 in VOEZ.
I really wish this was the Mario Bros theme.... other than that, it is still good and very easy.Kht48
The beats very simple yet catchy, very decent classic platformer song if it were to be in a classic game. Meanwhile, wide but slow drags combined with clicks give newbies a good start in coordination.CookiesNWaffles
When I listened to the preview, at first I thought I was hearing Zelda.... XDDD. Anyway, easy chart and catchy tune. Easy to MM, I believe.Plattie 99
Easy, slow, and jellyfish. That is all.DropletKloud
It is an easy song. It has a lot of slide notes and..that's it.Menthozzz