- This song is entitled "Memories" on the song selection.
- The cover art depicts a time in the childhood of Iris and Rosabel when the two girls were still friends.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes220 on Easy (66.07%), 374 on Hard (72.76%)
- Hold notes50 on Easy (15.01%), 48 on Hard (9.34%)
- Drag notes63 on Easy (18.92%), 92 on Hard (17.90%)
- This is the shortest song in Chapter K.
- This is the shortest song by NICODE.
- This is NICODE's first song in Cytus.
- Mandoras, a type of creature from the Rayark game of the same name, are featured in the cover art.
- This song is used in the Happy 4th Birthday Rayark video.
- This is one of the 26 songs that have made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
|“||The song is a cheerful one, refer to the halcyon days. Mandoras were the first thing I saw though. The happiest song in Chapter K, and also the simplest one.||”|
|“||Such prologue to the actual story is formidable. Mandoras…||”|
|“||Really easy song for Chapter K. Just need good reflexes.||”|
|“||This song needs to be a lv7.||”|
|“||This is harder than Predawn. Mandoras...||”|