- This song is entitled "Blessing" on the song selection.
- This and the cover art tell that the song depicts either Iris giving out a blessing to Rosabel, or, she was blessed by the mystical sword from the unknown owner.
- The cover art also depicts Iris during the rest of her childhood, presumably separated from Rosabel.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes337 on Easy (79.67%), 454 on Hard (76.69%)
- Hold notes18 on Easy (4.25%), 13 on Hard (2.20%)
- Drag notes68 on Easy (16.08%), 125 on Hard (21.11%)
- This is one of the 26 songs that have made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
- AC stands for A-Chun Chiu.
|“||By far the second hardest song on Chapter K. Many packed notes and slow scan line makes this harder than Where You Are Not.||”|
|“||^ Agree. I wouldn't call the notes complicated, more of compact. Overall, seriously listening to the piano can help.||”|
|“||^ I don't know. It seem to be easy unlike Megaera, Nocturnal Type and Halcyon, but better be careful... I have mastered this before mastering KOF.||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||This song is hard because it's slow and it has packs of notes embedded in the chart.||”|
|“||This is as hard as Where You Are Not. It is slow and has many packed notes.||”|
|“||I don't agree that this song is hard. It's like Area184 which is one of the songs that you wouldn't consider hard when you've play it more. That's the thing with slow scan lines. This song has a seriously clear beat and rhythm, and not too many notes. Just listen and tap, it's really gonna be a piece of cake.||”|