- Click notes297 on Easy (83.66%), 365 on Hard (72.57%)
- Hold notes55 on Easy (15.49%), 74 on Hard (14.71%)
- Drag notes3 on Easy (0.85%), 64 on Hard (12.72%)
The destination: A place no maps can show. The mission: To solve an age-old riddle. The reward: Power beyond the wildest dreams. The risk: A fate worse than the darkest nightmares.
- This song is composed by VILA (Pico as composer and Cranky as arranger), but they used Cranky's alias in the cover art.
- "Cranky" was later changed to "VILA" when Cytus Omega was in progress.
- The scan line BPM is unrelated to the actual BPM.
|“|| FGO's QuickRun:
|“||I find this song to carry along our childhood stories from the past. Lots of them. And I find the mix of modern elements and orchestral feel... That's Cranky for you! When it comes to chart though, some parts can be unclear.||”|
|“||I can remember my little brother coming to me and say, "RIDDLE STORY IS SO HARD!!!" So I tried playing it and got a 'B' (it was during my days as a Cytus newbie.) Well, it was level 8 after all...||”|
|“||Just like SerialNo30000324 this was the first Cytus song I ever played (with exception of Dragon Warrior, when I borrowed a friends phone) in easy mode and I was not really good yet :v||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||Good song, bad chart. KILL IT WITH FIRE!||”|
|“|| Truffly Tips:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.