- This song is entitled "The Duel" on the song selection.
- The cover art depicts the final battle between Iris and Rosabel; the cutscene near the ending of the song shows Iris killing Rosabel and thus winning the duel.
- The cutscene remains as the cover for the song after it's been played for the first time.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes244 on Easy (87.14%), 387 on Hard (87.76%)
- Hold notes30 on Easy (10.72%), 52 on Hard (11.79%)
- Drag notes6 on Easy (2.14%), 2 on Hard (0.45%)
- This is the only song in Cytus to have its cover changed after completing the song.
- This is currently the only Hoskey song to feature human singers, rather than the Vocaloids used in his other songs.
- This is the only non-Cytus Alive song to have a cutscene.
- This song can also appears in Deemo.
動き出す運命の輪 定められた結末は今… 独り歩いて 過去を拒んだ 明日を彷徨う華 燃ゆる瞳は 貴女を見詰め 来たるあの日を待つ 凍てついた心閉ざし 過去に囚われる華 剣と 盾を 握り締め
動き出す運命の輪 定められた結末の行方 明日と 過去は 混ざり合いぶつける 悲しみの中で 崩れゆく運命の輪 定められない未来を紡ぐ これで また きっと きっと 分かり合えるだろう 失われてる時の中で
Ugokidasu un mei no wa Sadame rareta ketsumatsu wa ima… Hitori aruite kako wo kobanda Asu wo samayou hana Moyuru hitomi wa anata wo mitsume Kitaru ano hi wo matsu Itetsuita kokoro tozashi Kako ni torawareru hana Tsurugi to tate wo nigirishime
Sekibaku nado kokoro ni kakusu
Mi teru to kokorogaitamu
Orokana kono sekai no ubau
Kono-te de tomete miseru
Ugokidasu un mei no wa Sadame rareta ketsumatsu no yukue Asuto kako wa mazari ai butsukeru Kanashimi no naka de Kuzure yuku un mei no wa Sadame rarenai mirai wo tsumugu Kore de mata kitto kitto Wakari aerudarou Ushinawa re teru toki no naka de
The wheel of fate begins to move Our end has been decided now I will walk alone, leaving our past behind While its flowers float into tomorrow My eyes flame while I stare at you I have waited for this day to come The door to my heart has frozen My past’s flowers are stuck behind I clutch my sword and shield to me
My heart hides its loneliness
But it can’t see how it hurts others!
I will stun this foolish world-
And like that, you will be gone!
The wheel of fate begins to move And our paths have been decided Past and future swirl until colliding Within our pain The wheel of fate is crumbling The undecided future is spun With this it is sure We know that if we meet A life will be cut short
Briefly, this song describes the duel between both girls, Iris and Rosabel. This song may be made electronic-ally, but the intensity and emotions do overwhelm... Oh well, the battle for us is pretty easy though, with a chart easy to get a high TP on. My favorite Hoskey song, and the most emotional in Chapter K.CookiesNWaffles
Too sad cutscene...That makes me miss the final note, Demn!SuperK2
This is the last battle between Iris and Rosabel. This song is emotional.Mentholzzz