|The Fallen Bloom||Next|
Where You Are Not
|Vocal||Searlait & Yoneko||Cover Art||Ryori||Chart Design||No Info|
- This song is entitled "The Duel" on the song selection.
- The cover art depicts the final battle between Iris and Rosabel; the cutscene near the ending of the song shows Iris killing Rosabel and thus winning the duel.
- The cutscene remains as the cover for the song after it's been played for the first time.
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes244 on Easy (87.14%), 387 on Hard (87.76%)
- Hold notes30 on Easy (10.72%), 52 on Hard (11.79%)
- Drag notes6 on Easy (2.14%), 2 on Hard (0.45%)
- This is the only song in Cytus to have its cover changed after completing the song.
- This is currently the only Hoskey song to feature human singers, rather than the Vocaloids used in his other songs.
- This is the only non-Cytus Alive song to have a cutscene.
- This song can also appears in Deemo.
動き出す運命の輪(うんめいのわ) 定められた結末は今… 独り歩いて 過去を拒んだ 闇(明日)を彷徨う華 燃ゆる瞳は 旧き友(貴女)を見詰め 来たるあの日を待つ 凍てついた心閉ざし 光(過去)に囚われる華 剣(つるぎ)と 盾を 握り締め 寂寞(せきばく)など心に隠す 見てると心が痛む 愚かなこの世界を奪う 動き出す運命の輪(うんめいのわ) この手で止めてみせる 定められた結末の行方 明日と 過去は 混ざり合いぶつける 悲しみの中で 崩れゆく運命の輪(うんめいのわ) 定められない未来を紡ぐ これで また きっと きっと 分かり合えるだろう 失われてる時の中で
Ugokidasu un mei no wa Sadame rareta ketsumatsu wa ima… Hitori aruite kako o kobanda Asuwo samayo hana Moyuru hitomi wa anatawo mitsume Kitaru ano hi o matsu Itetsuita kokoro tozashi Kako ni torawareru hana Tsuru gi to tate o nigirishime Sekibaku nado kokoro ni kakusu Mi teru to kokorogaitamu Orokana kono sekai o ubau Kono-te de tomete miseru Ugokidasu un mei no wa Sadame rareta ketsumatsu no yukue Asuto kako wa mazari ai butsukeru Kanashimi no naka de Kuzure yuku un mei no wa Sadame rarenai mirai wo tsumugu Kore de mata kitto kitto Wakari aerudaro- Ushinawa re teru toki no naka de
The wheel of fate begins to move Our end has been decided now I will walk alone, leaving our past behind While its flowers float into tomorrow My eyes flame while I stare at you I have waited for this day to come The door to my heart has frozen My past’s flowers are stuck behind I clutch my sword and shield to me My heart hides its loneliness It conceals its sights and its pain I will stun this foolish world And disappear with my next movement The wheel of fate begins to move And our paths have been decided Past and future swirl until colliding Within our pain The wheel of fate is crumbling The undecided future is spun With this it is sure We know that if we meet The middle of a life will be lost
|“||Briefly, this song describes the duel between both girls, Iris and Rosabel. This song may be made electronic-ally, but the intensity and emotions do overwhelm... Oh well, the battle for us is pretty easy though, with a chart easy to get a high TP on. My favorite Hoskey song, and the most emotional in Chapter K.||”|
|“||Too sad cutscene...That makes me miss the final note, Demn!||”|
|“||This is the last battle between Iris and Rosabel. This song is emotional.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.