Difficulty Change log
- This song was formerly used as the title screen music until v1.2.0.
- In this version there are no children laughing or telephone ringing heard unlike the title screens in versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. That version of the song can be found here.
- A faster version of this song is used as the BGM in the Results screen.
- This is currently the shortest song in Cytus, hence making it having the lowest amount of notes in all Lv7 Hard songs.
- This song is included in the Prologue OST, alluding to it being originally intended to be in Chapter 0.
- This song is remixed as a glitch chart in Cytus II's Vanessa folder in the backup database.
|“||This is a tricky lv.7. The chart is not hard IMO. I love this song.||”|
|“||Explain. How did you say that this is a lv7 song?||”|
|“||EYEMEDIA, WHY IS THIS A LEVEL 7?||”|
|“||Short, but intense. Killers at each corner.||”|
L1: The Devastated Lower - L2: Ascension To The Upper - L3: Roar, On The Deserted Lands - L4: The Unrevealed - L5: The Revealed - L6: Viz Awakened - L7: Almighty - L8: Meteor - Farewell - L9: Meteo - Mourn - L10: In Memory of Maneo. - L1: The Devastated Lower (Old Chart) - L2 : Ascension To The Upper (Old Chart) - L4 : The Unrevealed (Old Chart) - L6 : Viz Awakened (Old Chart) - L7 : Almighty (Old Chart) - L8 : Meteor - Farewell (Old Chart) - L9 : Meteo - Mourn (Old Chart) - L10: In Memory of Maneo. (Old Chart) - L3 : Roar, On The Deserted Lands (Old Chart) - L5 : The Revealed (Old Chart)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.