Difficulty Change log
- Stylized as "The Beginning"
- This song was formerly used as the title screen music until v1.2.0.
- In this version there are no children laughing or telephone ringing heard unlike the title screens in versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. That version of the song can be found here.
- A faster version of this song is used as the BGM in the Results screen.
- This is currently the shortest song in Cytus, hence making it having the lowest amount of notes in all Lv7 Hard songs.
- This song is included in the Prologue OST, alluding to it being originally intended to be in Chapter 0.
- Stylized as "THE BEGINNING"
- The remixed song made its first appearance in Cytus II as a glitch chart in Vanessa folder in the backup database (v3.9 ]
- This song, along with conflict, syūten, and II, is the only song to have different tracks for different difficulties.
- The Hard difficulty is by SIHanatsuka, and has the shortest track in the whole game, being only 1:06 long.
- The Easy difficulty is the original chart by Eyemedia.
- The Chaos difficulty is the extended remix by SIHanatsuka.
This is a tricky lv.7. The chart is not hard IMO. I love this song.Mentholzzz
Explain. How did you say that this is a lv7 song?SuperK2
EYEMEDIA, WHY IS THIS A LEVEL 7?Sweetie-chan
Short, but intense. Killers at each corner.Sakusam