Apo11o"COLLAPSAR"program ft. 大瀬良あい
|Version||3.0||Cover Art||蔡佩蓉||Chart Design||???|
|Glitch||Not available||Not available|
- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Already Unlocked.
Syūten was produced by Apo11o program. This song is full of everything about NEKO. No matter whether it's her as a streamer or the main character of the story, we hope that through the melody, lyrics, and song chart, everyone can experience NEKO's story once again.
For those who love NEKO, how many song elements that are related to NEKO can you recognize in this song?
You've been following me in CAT(s) footprints Arrive at the station, It's all goodbye You've been watching the Lastdawn for a long time Never ending story...(It is...inside your heart...) 『おはよう』 Send from saihate I can avoid grief, a blah... one way communication..."N̴͙͉̋̉̆o̸̬͐̉͠ ̸̡̜̱̦̼̣̈́̽̉͜Ẏ̷̗̙̗̩͕ö̸̯̣ͅu̷̥̣̮̘̦͑̃ȑ̸̡̭̖͍̥̏̅ ̸̤̖̬͝w̷̥̰̪̞͒̔̆͌͆̉ī̶̱̹͔͊̈́l̸̨̹͕̺̞͇͓̋̃͜l̸̥̭͎̎̕͝" Send from saihate I can avoid emptiness one way communication..."N̩͓̯̽̈́o̯͉̥̯̿̾͊̕, ̨̼͖̠̾̐̃͠i.̗̈́.̨̮̱͖͒̓̄̌.̖͍̇͒Į̲̝͊̌̾Ř͚.̢̻̒̑.̢̡̺͑̐̅.͈̟̣̽̉͑" Send from saihate The story is rebirth one way communication..."No!!!! I RECEIVEDΦωΦ" I saw to many the hate This endrole is a prologue Thank you for your tap Last Note(s).
- According to Apo11o program, this song is a mash-up of the following songs:
- This song, along with II and conflict, has two different versions which are used for different difficulties.
- The first version has the piano melody at the middle part. This version is used for the Easy and Hard difficulty.
- The second version contains the Cytus II start/retry sound effect instead of the piano melody. This version is used for the Chaos difficulty. Since update 3.0.1, however, the sound effect was replaced by the same melody of the Easy and Hard charts.
- "syūten", the romanization of "終点", is Japanese for "terminus".