|Sweetness And Love||Next|
|Icon||Artist||3R2 vs DJ Mashiro||Genre||Happy Hardcore|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||Siyouko||Chart Design||No Info|
- Click notes327 on Easy (89.10%), 535 on Hard (89.77%)
- Hold notes9 on Easy (2.45%), 11 on Hard (1.84%)
- Drag notes31 on Easy (8.45%), 50 on Hard (8.39%)
- This is 3R2's first song in Cytus.
- On the headphone's bar, "Sweetness and Love" is visible.
- Additionally, the right headphone has "3R2 VS DJ MASHIRO" written on it.
- This is the first collaboration song to be in Cytus, not considering Light up my LOVE.
- The monsters on the cube re-appear in the Fight With Your Devil's and Sweetness Overload!!!'s cover art.
|“||Slow lines and overlapping notes are probably the trade mark of DJ Mashiro in here. Nevertheless, I like this song too, and just be warned of the last part with the drag + click notes. And the drag notes and click notes at the end are to be hit in pairs at the same time, no time shift in here.||”|
|“||Slow line and 16 note groups... Wow... And this is a level 8???||”|
|“||This is cute... Not. The start messes me up. The middle made me miss or "bad" a note. The ending just made me spam.||”|
|“||One of the best slow song ever! Both chart-wise and music-wise. GG Mashiro + 3R2!||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
|“||Seriously, after the first time spamming this, I got about a hundred goods.... so don't ever spam. :v||”|
|“||DO NOT SPAM THIS ONE. The chart makes sense and follows the music in its entirety. However, the 16 notes group before the drop and the click + drag with the 2-1-2-1-2-1-2 path at the end are what should be taken carefully.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.