|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
Video[edit | edit source]
Difficulty Change log[edit | edit source]
Note Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Click notes350 on Easy (81.78%), 821 on Hard (96.59%)
- Hold notes2 on Easy (0.47%), 2 on Hard (0.24%)
- Drag notes76 on Easy (17.75%), 27 on Hard (3.17%)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is an arrangement of Presto (the 3rd movement of Concerto No. 2 in G minor, Op. 8, RV 315, "L'estate" (Summer)) by Vivaldi.
- This song has the largest number of consecutive 8-note groups throughout Cytus, with 32 8-note groups in the middle part of the song.
- It lasts around half a minute, with a total of 256 notes in the 8-note groups.
- That means the 8-note groups contain more than one-quarter of the total notes.
- Technically, there are only 31 8-note groups as the last one ends at 7 notes.
- This song has been featured in another rhythm game Musync. 
Helpful Info[edit | edit source]
|“||What? 32 8-note groups? That makes 256 notes in total? You may ask, but this is the true practice to get a good grade in Violet. Makes a great training song, with confusing timing for the ending. MM this and you're all ready to head for Violet, Bloody Purity and more!||”|
|“||Try to stay calm at the consecutive 8-note groups... and everything will be OK. The end may sound tricky but follow the beat can help you do fine with it. MM after 30th retry.||”|
|“||Precision and patience and timing is the key to this song.||”|
|“||This is a stupidly hard song to MM. If you can get past the 32 8-note groups, I'll applaud you.||”|
— Ume Sama
|“||I'm afraid that I don't agree with you, CNW. These groups are much harder to take on than Violet's. Well, maybe it's because I took it on right after MMing Violet, but all those 8-groups just killed my fingers. If anything is practice, I'd say that Violet and Bloody Purity are practice for Solar Wind. However, I do agree that if you can MM Solar Wind, you can defeat any number of 8-groups that is less than that of Solar Wind's. In the meantime, I'll cool my fingers off in a bucket of ice water.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.