|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||xcanner||Chart Design||No info|
- Click notes170 on Easy (82.93%), 244 on Hard (85.31%)
- Hold notes32 on Easy (15.61%), 39 on Hard (13.64%)
- Drag notes3 on Easy (1.46%), 3 on Hard (1.05%)
- This is the longest Rabpit song.
- In Norse Mythology, Skuld is the youngest of the three Norns.
- The rider is wearing the headphones from Spectrum's cover art, and is also drawn by xcanner.
|“||What an epic track. Can't help but 'woah' right to the end. I dun know what to say... Just slow.||”|
|“||This is a truly majestic song. Meaning again that you're not supposed spam like a automatic gun. 'Nuff said.||”|
|“||Just one word: wow||”|
|“||WOW, you-can't-imagine-how-much-I-lovvveee-this-song! You just can't. Thank you Rayark and thank you Rabpit. ♥||”|
|“||Totally agree with Khang. This song is very... Beautiful... Those techno notes... ARG! SO GOOD! All hail lord Rabpit!||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
|“||8-grouped notes are the biggest danger here...||”|
|Cytus, Cytus Omega, & Cytus Lambda|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.