- This song is hidden. To access it, go to Saika in the song selection and tap both of the red cards, making them blue, and tap on the screen again.
- In Cytus Omega, this song will be unlocked after clear Saika for the first time.
- This is the only hidden song in Chapter 3. According to Rabpit's youtube channel, this version is actually version 3, while the original one is version 2. Version 1 was used in another rhythm game, Mozarc.
- Another version of this song has been used in Deemo and VOEZ, both games from Rayark Inc.
- This is the only hidden song with a red start ring that isn't a level 9 on Hard.
- Look at this coordination drive...Well, good luck on this one. Full use of your both hands. Other than that, stay alert.MrGZJcool
A coordination-based chart, and one that I'm good at. FINALLY!DropletKloud
- Ever since the update, this unchanged chart became the harder one of the two Saika versions. Cramped and trippy patterns involving lots of double notes will be abundant.
- If you're having trouble with the jagged drag notes (especially the double drags and Prismatic Lollipops-style columns), try using two adjacent fingers on each hand. It may decrease your TP if you're not careful, but that's better than missing.
- Due to the excessive usage of double notes and tasks that require both hands, this chart is an excellent coordination trainer. Mastering the patterns here will make it easier when you encounter these types of patterns in other songs, with faster scan lines.WheatyTruffles