|Version||1.1||Cover Art||???||Chart Design||???|
|Glitch||Not available||Not available|
- Level Easy: Reach Cherry Lv.15 then open the file "Cam_76St_702_09_15_2".
- Level Hard: Reach Cherry Lv.18 then open the file "?".
- Level Chaos: Reach Cherry Lv.23 then open the file "?".
Living with a status issued by the system You come up with a question No one dares to give the answer We are servants, labors, items and components All kinds of dedication to the function piling us upon Theories are working for people in power With nice and pretty reasons Telling you what is the best for them We believe in those words as told by the parents Forget your own ambition Like a puppet with no heart Fight against the system and take back unique future That’s what we used to be but now it’s a funny sentence Do you want to change the world? Join the world will be much easier No need to think where to go Just take my order Winners take it all, including your dream On the side you worship They don’t watch you fail but you have noticed Pathetic mentality A little bit similar to the animals They got slaughtered and become ingredients Natural selection reveals all the truth Merge into the system Doctrine will give you comfort We are the products of the same type, only inferior Personality erased Acting like a tool that’s what we do Climb up the ladder you see a greater fool Fight against the system and take back unique future That’s what we used to be but now it’s a funny sentence Do you want to change the world? Join the world will be much easier No need to think where to go Just take my order Welcome to my hierarchy Don’t you return
- According to the Facebook Page of MELOIMAGE, the vocals of this song were sung by HARUKI, she is also the vocalist in RETRIEVE and CREDENCE.
- There are some other information related to the songs that was posted on MELOIMAGE's Facebook page:
- Music & Lyrics: Alex (MELOIMAGE)
- Guitar: TT Cat
- Bass: tetsuyanao
- Mixing & Mastering: Vicnest Music Studio
- Co-production: Vicnest Music Studio
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.