- According to the song's title, the character's name in the illustration art is Thundergar: Storm of Rage.
|Pre-4.5 Rayark Party Demo||4||8|
- Click notes269 on Easy (56.52%), 434 on Hard (57.71%)
- Hold notes57 on Easy (11.97%), 103 on Hard (13.70%)
- Drag notes150 on Easy (31.51%), 215 on Hard (28.59%)
- This is a remix of Dies Irae from Mozart's Requiem in D Minor.
|“||Nice mix of Dubstep, Organ Piano, and the fun chart that has loads of overlapping notes, alternating double drag notes and hard-to-reach Hold notes. I almost MMed it once... Pit-Stain, you stole my record again like in AXION...||”|
|“||This song is wonderful. If Outsider wasn't in this chapter too, this would probably be my favorite. In other news, I recently one-offed this song. Sadface.||”|
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||Wow! Such Requiem! Much eyemedia! Gotta love this piece of art! The chart is a bit tricky too. Don't let it fool you. Complex click + hold notes and lots of drag notes. But it's good, so good luck MMing it.||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
|“||Complicated drags+clicks. And watch out for that triple hold+click part at the end.||”|
|“||Good song, art, and ofc, This is level 9!! With a good combination between slide, hold and double notes make this song difficult.||”|
|“||I love this. Eyemedia is always one of my favorite composer groups, and this chart is tricky. Beware of the dubstep slides!||”|
|“||So I have finally mastered this litteral thunderstorm. Wide lightning shaped drags can be hard to manage, but they're not as troublesome as the hold'n'click killer near the end. This song is not impossible, but it's definitely not a walk in the park.||”|