Difficulty Change log
Taiwan turned into ruins after being deserted for a long time. Most of the surviving residents have moved to the south center area.
Some preferred to immigrate to other countries. However, a few residents remained in their homeland.
They chose to stay in the land where they spent their whole lives guarding their family’s tombs.
Although Taipei is under the danger of radiation, apparently some animals and plants do not suffer the radioactive effects and continue to grow normally. The city now presents a unique and harmonious coexistence between humans and nature.
- This song's charts on Easy and Hard has the shortest hold notes in any song chart.
- This is the shortest song in Chapter T.
- In the background and the icon, there are references to the Mandora game in which Players plucks Mandoras from the ground. From the baxkground the Girl is holding a pot written "Mandora".
- Click notes115 on Easy (55.83%), 256 on Hard (71.91%)
- Hold notes43 on Easy (20.87%), 71 on Hard (19.94%)
- Drag notes48 on Easy (23.30%), 29 on Hard (8.15%)
This chart will never be beaten by any other lv6. It is slow, the holds look like clicks when not activated, 8-note groups... But the song is so relaxing.DropletKloud