Vivere La Vita
|Rain of Fire||Next|
|Icon||Artist||Ice Bird||Genre||Classical Remix|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||PAPARAYA||Chart Design||No info|
- Accoridng to the song's title, the character's name in the illustration art is Acoda: Heir of Evolution.
- Click notes275 on Easy (87.86%), 453 on Hard (74.63%)
- Hold notes32 on Easy (10.22%), 20 on Hard (3.29%)
- Drag notes6 on Easy (1.92%), 134 on Hard (22.08%)
- This is partially a remix of La Campanella (the third of Franz Liszt's 6 Grand Paganini Études).
- Acoda, the girl on the cover art, is also on the Chapter S cover art.
- This is the longest song in Chapter S.
- The song's sub genre is also Symphonic Metal.
|“||This song proved that heavy metal can be used to remix symphonies (another song is Canon in D with electric guitar, found in 节奏大师). Of course, the line got a bit slow, but still, epic.||”|
|“||I first mastered this upside down. I will keep improving!||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||I still need improvement on slow scan lines...||”|
|“||A really slow rock beat that will test your patience due to its length. Take note of the electric guitar parts and slides.||”|
|“||Do not turn your volume up for your safety.||”|
|Cytus, Cytus Omega, & Cytus Lambda|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.