- Accoridng to the song's title, the character's name in the illustration art is Acoda: Heir of Evolution.
- Click notes275 on Easy (87.86%), 453 on Hard (74.63%)
- Hold notes32 on Easy (10.22%), 20 on Hard (3.29%)
- Drag notes6 on Easy (1.92%), 134 on Hard (22.08%)
- This is partially a remix of La Campanella (the third of Franz Liszt's 6 Grand Paganini Études).
- Acoda, the girl on the cover art, is also on the Chapter S cover art.
- This is the longest song in Chapter S.
- The song's sub genre is also Symphonic Metal.
This song proved that heavy metal can be used to remix symphonies (another song is Canon in D with electric guitar, found in 节奏大师). Of course, the line got a bit slow, but still, epic.CookiesNWaffles
I first mastered this upside down. I will keep improving!Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
I still need improvement on slow scan lines...DropletKloud
A really slow rock beat that will test your patience due to its length. Take note of the electric guitar parts and slides.MrGZJcool
Do not turn your volume up for your safety.Everhart