ROBO_Head is a main character in Cytus II, and is one of the 23 playable characters. Currently, ROBO_Head has 42 songs, and maxes out at Lv. 80.
A weird character sporting mechanical speech who judges everything based solely on data.
An analytics nerd; dabbles with all kinds of information on the net. Reposts articles that caught his eye to his own SNS page. His occasional radio show has garnered a minor following.
An extremely intelligent A.I. robot created by Nora; as a result, some of his parts come from ancient technology. He eventually played an important role in allowing others to access the OS space.
- Main article: ROBO Head OS Logs
Not much can be said towards ROBO_Head's personality, but it is very clear that his thought process runs analytically and only on data, as he is a robotic entity. However, he does show interest in various topics and news events, as he is constantly sharing them online to help fans gain information. He is surprisingly able to express emotion, and uses emoticons in his messages sometimes.
ROBO_Head seems to be very overprotective over Nora, and cares for her greatly, as she was the one who created him. He listens to her orders, except when she puts herself in danger and attempts to avoid his interference with the problem. He also makes sure to take care of those Nora is friends with in order to make her happy.
|Celestial Sounds (KIVΛ Remix)||3R2||3||8||14||187||3:25|
|Claim the Game||SOTUI feat. Tha Watcher||3||7||12||180||2:09|
|Dead Point||Neutral Moon||4||8||13||175||2:04|
|Deadly Slot Game||提供||3||7||12||13||120||2:41|
|Grimoire of Crimson||Team Grimoire||4||8||11||177||3:06|
|Make Me Burn||JAKAZiD||3||6||12||140||2:24|
|Pure Powerstomper||M-Project feat. Jonjo||4||8||13||14||125-177||2:20|
|Subconscious Mind||SADA 2Futureanthem||3||8||12||150||2:04|
|Dimensionalize nervous breakdown (rev.flat)||Frums||3||7||13||132||2:10|
|Jazzy Glitch Machine||提供||3||8||13||120||2:30|
|Sickest City||DJ Myosuke||3||7||14||180||2:37|
|Break Through The Barrier||lixound||4||8||14||176||2:15|
|Dead Master||Neutral Moon||3||9||13||175||2:12|
|Accelerator (Robo Head)||Massive New Krew||2||7||13||150||2:23|
|Break The Core||PTB10||4||9||14||160||2:00|
|Milky Way Galaxy (SIHanatsuka Remix)||3R2||4||8||13||175||2:35|
|Fade Into The Darkness||SADA||5||9||13||145||2:06|
|Tunnef's Nightmare||Neutral Moon||3||9||14||175||2:08|
|Tundra||Noizenecio x Cookie Ramen||5||8||12||154||2:11|
|Breaching BIOS||PTB10 x VOiD||5||8||13||150||1:53|
|Symbol (PTB10 Remix)||Silaver||3||6||13||150||2:52|
|The Devil Will Pray||LureRabbit||5||9||15||2:24|
|Exoseven||PSYQUO vs PTB10||4||7||12||2:21|
Result Screen Quotes
|"Warning: Sound receiving device, severely damaged"||"Warning: Signal interference occurring"||"Detection: Input device damaged, level: moderate"||"Hint: Score has exceeded average Suggestion: Challenge higher level songs"||"Analysis: Audience satisfaction 90%"||"Detection: Music field sync rate 100%"|
|"Detection: Destructive soundwaves occurring"||"Speculation: Signal lag on display device"||"Warning: Dissonant tunes playing now"||"Review: A treat for the ears"||"Deviation: Minimum"||"Analysis: Percentage of positive feedback on SNS, 100%"|
|"Hint: Unable to detect player Speculation: Player has disconnected"||"Troubleshoot: Injury to hand joints"||"Suggestion: Repeated practice, could help improve sync rate"||"Decision: minor mistakes Suggestion: Retry"||"Decision: Pre-orders for concert ticket, sales number exceeds expected value"||"This unit, happy. She will be, happy too."|
- The theme of ROBO_Head was arranged by SIHanatsuka.
- Although ROBO_Head is a robot, he goes by "he/him" pronouns.
- His name refers to the fact that he is a robotic creation: "ROBO" (robotic entity) and "Head" (a monitor that displays emotion).
- Until his full body image was published, it was unknown whether ROBO_Head had legs or not.
- ROBO_Head is the third character to not have a level 15 upon release but have one added at a later date.
Exploration System (OA)
- In the exploration area, the following can be observed for flavor text:
- Cherry Poster.
- Giant storage devices.
- Books and paper documents.
- Minature robot.
- After viewing PAFF's level 90 cutscene, there is a small chance when viewing an object for flavor text that a different "corrupted" variation of the flavor text will appear.
- This "corrupted text" describes how the object being viewed fuels Vanessa's hatred for humanity, and following completion of the text the character background will briefly flash to the background shown in the "Bad Ending".
|Cytus II Characters|