Stop at nothing (Andy Tunstall remix)
|Glitch||Not available||Not available|
- Level Easy: Reach Cherry Lv.4 then open the file "Audio_Cherry's_694_09_06_1".
- Level Hard: Reach Cherry Lv.6 then open the file "Image_Hospital_702_09_07".
- Level Chaos: Reach Cherry Lv.8 then open the file "Mail_Chris_702_09_10".
The mind is empty, looking down the street Buried in daily routine, you will think everyday is repeating the same Ticking clock fills in the blank Frontier is not moving till you give a try The heart is hungry, looking for a dream Refresh the map, liberty do exist in the wildest idea Spelling out, words and notes telling you how Make or break This is the moment calling us to ride on Step ahead In the air I feel your strength Against the headwind you’ll be okay Live up to your name Nothing will ever ever ever hold you back Press the start A new game has been set The road not taken is turning point Retrieve the light deep in your heart Heavy clouds suffocate the sight once in a while Walls invisible around do not even let you go Stuck in a beautiful maze Quicksand paves the way Now return to zero Maybe you will find a world altered angle Landscape update System reboot in place No, we don’t regret Draw a line from bottom to the sky I stare into the shine in your eyes Recall the day Nothing will ever ever ever hold you back Press the start A new game has been set The road not taken is turning point In aftermath we survive and You’ll see the story has just begun Hope is never clear, easy and nice all the time Don’t be afraid We will make a brand new sky
- According to the Facebook Page of MELOIMAGE, the vocals of this song were sung by HARUKI, she is also the vocalist in SYSTEMFEIT and CREDENCE.
- There are some other information related to the songs that was posted on MELOIMAGE's Facebook page:
- Music & Lyrics: Alex (MELOIMAGE)
- Guitar: TT Cat
- Bass: tetsuyanao
- Mixing & Mastering: Vicnest Music Studio
- Co-production: Vicnest Music Studio
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.