- Click notes239 on Easy (89.51%), 328 on Hard (71.62%)
- Hold notes19 on Easy (7.12%), 5 on Hard (1.09%)
- Drag notes9 on Easy (3.37%), 125 on Hard (27.29%)
- The title of the song before the title of the card came out lacked an "s" on "Lollipops". This was later fixed in 10.0.
- The girl in the cover art also features in the cover art of Sweetness Overload!!!
- This is the shortest song in Chapter 3.
- This is DJ Mashiro's first song in Cytus.
- After a post in January 18, 2018, as DJ Mashiro is an alias of 3R2, it means this is also 3R2's first song.
- Parts of this song is used in Neko's DJ Mashiro is dead or alive in Cytus 2.
- Total drag-ination. If you suck at drags, better brush them up, if not this song can stab you everywhere. Also, slow scan line, so read carefully and don't go ham.MrGZJcool
A cute and cheerful song I'd love to input some anime in. But what can you say about those slow, slow lines and the occasional overlapping notes? Totally contrast to be exact. It's still nice to test out on new handicaps in this song. :PCookiesNWaffles
This is also uncommonly known as the Cytus-player testing chart. Even if you don't get to MM this song it still remains a nice chart with which you can test out everything. Literally.DSZ9
This has been level 8 in older versions of the game. In middle parts where you'll have to swipe left right slide notes, you'll have to say left right left right.Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
Great for practicing short drag notes. It may be a little bit underrated for a level 7 but it isn't hard enough to be a level 8...SerialNo30000324
This chart has a slow scan line and short drag notes. This chart is more hell-like than Twenty One!DropletKloud
- Drag notes will be your worst nightmare in this song. Especially during the middle. I highly advise studying their patterns closely before attempting to tackle them.
- If the click and drag combinations bother you, you can always pretend that the clicks are drags; just as long as you remember to tap their origins. If worst comes to worst, you can use two fingers for the drag columns, although this will put a dent in your TP.
- Prep those fingers, since click note lines are also common here. These might faze players if they're not focused enough when rattling them off.WheatyTruffles