- This song is entitled "Farewell" on the song selection.
- The cover art depicts a tactical map, presumably representing the battle preparations Iris and Rosabel make before their final duel.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes153 on Easy (50.00%), 364 on Hard (70.13%)
- Hold notes39 on Easy (12.75%), 34 on Hard (6.55%)
- Drag notes114 on Easy (37.25%), 121 on Hard (23.32%)
- This is the only song in Chapter K to feature neither Iris not Rosabel in the cover.
- However, the chess pieces appear to represent them, with the blue cross representing Iris and the red rose representing Rosabel.
- In version 6.0 and 6.1, M2U wasn't mentioned in the cover art. His name was later added in version 7.0.
- This is one of the 26 songs that made it into another of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
即发. That's the ambiance of this song. I had to say that in Chinese as I didn't know how to explain in English. Anyway, this song is simplistic too. And I did think that M2U did this song too since there was a familiar harmonica sound.CookiesNWaffles
Saw 'M2U had a hand in composing this song', instaplay, MMed on first try. Sounded like some kind of prologue to a climax - but it might just be the knowledge of Chapter K's storyline.X3Atlas
Obsessed with the melody...it sounds like the dawn before the final battle, which is what the title exactly means. I would say the song is a mixture of sorrow and anger. Great song it is, really.SkyEagle
Easiest song in this chapter, it's even easier than The Way We Were. This is also my favorite song in this chapter too.Mentholzzz