Lord of Crimson Rose
The Fallen Bloom
|Icon||Artist||NICODE & M2U||Genre||EDM|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||Ryori||Chart Design||No info|
- This song is entitled "Farewell" on the song selection.
- The cover art depicts a tactical map, presumably representing the battle preparations Iris and Rosabel make before their final duel.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes153 on Easy (50.00%), 364 on Hard (70.13%)
- Hold notes39 on Easy (12.75%), 34 on Hard (6.55%)
- Drag notes114 on Easy (37.25%), 121 on Hard (23.32%)
- This is the only song in Chapter K to feature neither Iris not Rosabel in the cover.
- However, the chess pieces appear to represent them, with the blue cross representing Iris and the red rose representing Rosabel.
- In version 6.0 and 6.1, M2U wasn't mentioned in the cover art. His name was later added in version 7.0.
- This is one of the 26 songs that made it into another of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
|“||即发. That's the ambiance of this song. I had to say that in Chinese as I didn't know how to explain in English. Anyway, this song is simplistic too. And I did think that M2U did this song too since there was a familiar harmonica sound.||”|
|“||Saw 'M2U had a hand in composing this song', instaplay, MMed on first try. Sounded like some kind of prologue to a climax - but it might just be the knowledge of Chapter K's storyline.||”|
|“||Obsessed with the melody...it sounds like the dawn before the final battle, which is what the title exactly means. I would say the song is a mixture of sorrow and anger. Great song it is, really.||”|
|“||Easiest song in this chapter, it's even easier than The Way We Were. This is also my favorite song in this chapter too.||”|
|Cytus, Cytus Omega, & Cytus Lambda|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.