- This song is hidden. To access it, go to Entrance in the song selection and drag the right wing to the center.
- Click notes264 on Easy (65.35%), 392 on Hard (62.92%)
- Hold notes64 on Easy (15.84%), 61 on Hard (9.79%)
- Drag notes76 on Easy (18.81%), 170 on Hard (27.29%)
- This song was the first song to have an Easy difficulty of 7.
- This song is the continuation of Precipitation at the Entrance ver.A.
- This song was considered as the hardest song before Cytus 4.0 was released.
- Along with Precipitation at the Entrance ver.A, it used to have the fastest scanline BPM of 180 before version 3.0 was released.
- A full version is available on Soundcloud and Youtube.
- It is part of Prismatic Music's Entrance album.
|“|| FGO's QuickRun:
|“||Oh no! Whenever you tell me about this song, I'll have a blue explosion (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). But "DON'T PANIC". I find this song to be all about speed. The double death-streams get me all the time. Once I master this, I'll go like "I've finally mastered this. ARRRGGGGGGHHHHH" (...)||”|
|“||Although this song has a really fast scroll and lots of sliding, if you can get the beat right, this song isn't as hard as you think. In fact, this song may be easier to Million Master than Entrance because of the high scroll speed.||”|
|“|| I have come, I have seen, and I have conquered. 1,000,000 points!|
1. Stack 2 fingers atop one another for the note columns.
2. Use 3 fingers for the crazy sliders.
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||The start of the song is quite easy, at least until you get to the overlaps and drags. With the fast scan line, the drags could MELT your finger.||”|
|“||This variant is quite hard, but only at the end, like the others said. However, it doesn't feel as hard as the original Entrance at all, probably because the troublesome click'n'drag parts are missing (and I'm glad they do, actually).||”|
|“|| Truffly Tips:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.