- Click notes396 on Easy (84.43%), 628 on Hard (80.31%)
- Hold notes59 on Easy (12.58%), 47 on Hard (6.01%)
- Drag notes14 on Easy (2.99%), 107 on Hard (13.68%)
- Oriens means "East" in Latin.
- This song used to be played for free through a Glitch (The glitch won't work in 6.0 as Codename : Zero would be locked) .
- The song was used at BOF2012 by ginkiha and placed 40th after beating out L.
- This song was also added to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN and Muse Dash.
Love this song! ginkiha has well put some oriental elements into a fast, rapid song which is made into loads of rush notes. Coordination comes with the hold + click notes in between. I think my hands shook a lot while MMing this song.CookiesNWaffles
Quickness and flexibility. Get ready for many hand cross overs and 8 note charts. Oh, and wide sliding too.MrGZJcool
I love this song. Both the song and the chart. The song is great to listen while the chart is fun to play (love that tap + hold in that beginning, it's so fun).SerialNo30000324
The song is fast. Immediate fun adder! The hold+clicks are complex, so watch out for that.DropletKloud
An easy 9 imo, the hold + tap isn't that hard. Although, AMAZING music!Dr. Breakfast
This song is not really hard, but it is fast...but still is a great song. The chart is cool.Mentholzzz
This song is so beautiful and great, I wish ginkiha had more songs in Cytus! Too bad 8.0 is possibly the last update.Ume Sama
This one is extremely difficult as a thumbs player, due to the speed at which you need to readjust for the holds and taps. If you want to hit an S or higher, you'll probably need to learn how to use your thumbs, pointer, and middle finger. My favorite chart of IX.DEBT437