|“||Donate if you like my stream. ❤~(Φ∀Φ )||”|
|Real name||Neko Asakura|
|Birthdate||May 20, 682 NA|
|Music style||J-Electro, Happy Hardcore, Happy Generic Rhythm Game Music|
NEKO#ΦωΦ, or simply NEKO, is a main character in Cytus II and is one of the 21 playable characters. Currently, NEKO#ΦωΦ has 40 songs, and maxes out at Lv. 80.
Not to be confused with her past self Neko.
A popular streamer who has a group of diehard fans.
Enjoys streaming herself playing video games and chatting with her fans about all kinds of gossip.
Represents chaos and disorder in the internet world, yet at the same time represents creativity and possibility.
- Main article: NEKOΦωΦ OS Logs
NEKO#ΦωΦ is an energetic and passionate game streamer who loves to socialize with her fans. She also loves to discuss a lot of gossip and rumors, which garners a lot of comments from them. NEKO#ΦωΦ has no problem communicating with people, and is seemingly an extrovert, but can be shyer and more humble than expected when meeting fans in person.
She may also hold a creative and intuitive mind, as expressed in her character description.
However, despite her energetic attitude and need to constantly cause chaos online, NEKO#ΦωΦ is quite a caring character when it comes to friends and people she cares for. She's willing to lend a hand to anyone and is irritatingly stubborn when others refuse her help, because it makes her feel like a burden, which she wants to avoid. Even if her assistance isn't needed, NEKO#ΦωΦ will repedeately try to participate in anything that interests her. This causes her to end up in risky situations often.
|The Spark||Scott Brown & M-Project feat. Krystal||3||8||12||-||175||v1.0|
|One Way Love||Tsukasa||2||6||9||-||180|
|Happiness Breeze||3R2 as DJ Mashiro||3||7||12||14||185|
|Alterna Pt.1 -Cosmogony-||Ayatsugu_Neverend ft.Kimi||2||5||12||-||173|
|Zealous Hearts (Rayark Edit)||Zekk||3||7||12||-||200|
|Keep it up||uma||5||8||14||-||280|
|CODE NAME : GAMMA||NeLiME||5||9||15||-||210|
|Blow my mind||3R2||3||9||14||-||175|
|For You the Bellz Toll||柳田Ethnica||4||7||14||-||195||v1.9.1|
|気楽なCloudy||technoplanet feat. はるの||5||8||13||-||158|
|Dropping Lightspeed||M-Project & UTX||5||9||15||-||190||v3.7|
|Better than your error system||HyuN||2||8||14||-||180|
Black Market - Song Packs
Game Disc vol. 1
|Praystation (HiTECH NINJA Remix)||HiTECH NINJA||4||8||13||153||v1.3|
|100sec Cat Dreams||Ayatsugu_Revolved||4||7||14||177|
Marvelous Mix vol.1
|Sunday Night Blues||TERU FOX||2||5||9||165|
Game Disc vol. 2
|Blow My Mind (tpz Overheat Remix)||3R2 Remixed by t+pazolite||4||7||15||210||v2.2|
Marvelous Mix vol.2
|Capybara Kids' Paradise||Ice vs LunaticSounds||6||9||15||235||v2.4|
Marvelous Mix vol.3
Battle CHAOS 2019
|Hydra||James Landino X Akira Complex||5||8||12||15||160||v2.7|
|Liberation||Silaver & lixound||6||9||14||15||195✝|
|Ramen is God||Ramenbot a.k.a Ice VS Masahiro "Godspeed" Aoki||6||9||14||15||145|
|Re:VeLΔTiØN ～光道ト破壊ノ双白翼～||Apo11o"月読命"program vs. NeLiME OVERDRIVE||5||9||14||15||167✝|
|Rebirth||3R2 & SIHanatsuka||3||7||13||15||145|
Marvelous Mix vol.4
Marvelous Mix vol.5
✝: The song has a tempo variation.
- The theme of NEKO#ΦωΦ was arranged by 3R2.
- Her ringtone is her theme.
- NEKO#ΦωΦ is voiced by Yumiri Hanamori (花守 ゆみり).
- Neko (猫) literally means cat in Japanese. This is emphasized by her cat ears and cat-esque androids (Meowbots) that follow her.
- On the background of her song selection screen, NEKO is playing "Bloody Diary & Dark Secrets", a non-playable title featuring a crossover between Mandora & DeeMo, used by Rayark for April Fools in 2017.
- NEKO#ΦωΦ is the first character to have a returning song from the first Cytus game. In this case, it is Hard Landing.
- NEKO#ΦωΦ, along with Paff, Nora and Ivy, appeared in the Cytus II x Sdorica Collaboration as a black orb character.
- She, like Paff, was publishing her music through Monophonic Records, however she left due to problems with copyright and royalties.
- According to Neko's OS files, she quit Monophonic Records after finding out she wasn't credited as a producer despite her composing 80% of the songs on PAFF's albums, and in a fit of rage, she tore her contract with Mono.
- NEKO#ΦωΦ used to have the highest amount of songs in Cytus II with the count of 72.
- She also has the highest amount of Chaos level 15 songs in the game, having 11 of them.
- Along with her, the only other characters who have level 15 songs are ConneR, Ivy, Neko, Vanessa and Alice.
- She was the first character who had songs with the GLITCH level.
- This large amount of songs is due to her occupation as a video game streamer. As such, all collaboration songs are added to her regardless of genre. This has proven to be a controversial move among the community as songs better fit for other free characters such as PAFF or ROBO_Head go to her instead. The disparity in song count only grows larger with each update, as following the completion of the main story in v3.0, each additional update (with the exception of 3.4) has had a collaboration song pack exponentially growing her song library.
- As of version 3.6, all collab songs were moved into Graff.J, reducing her total song count to 39.
- Some of NEKO's iM posts have pictures on them that reference other Rayark games.
- Deemo → Deemon
- Mandora → Manbora
- VOEZ → Valkyrie (This was the code name for the game before it was released)
- Implosion: Never Lose Hope → Explosion: Always Lose Hope
- Sdorica → Stewrica
- Project MO → Project WO
- Soul of Eden → Saw of Eden
- According to a Q&A from Rayark's twitter, NEKO's height is 155 cm.
- According to the character profile details in the Cytus II: Art & Design Aesthetics book, NEKO's weight is 48 kilograms, and her blood type is B.
|Free||Paff • NEKO#ΦωΦ • ROBO_Head • Ivy • Crystal PuNK • Vanessa • Bo Bo • Graff.J|
|Paid||Alice • Hans • Miku • Kizuna AI • Xenon • ConneR • Cherry • Joe • Sagar • Rin • Aroma • Nora • Neko|