|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
- Click notes338 on Easy (97.41%), 438 on Hard (81.72%)
- Hold notes3 on Easy (0.86%), 3 on Hard (0.56%)
- Drag notes6 on Easy (1.73%), 95 on Hard (17.72%)
- This is the shortest song in Chapter VII.
- This is the shortest Killerblood song.
- Of all his projects, Killerblood said this was his favorite
- Musik means 'music' in German and Indonesian.
- This song and Future World are the only chiptune songs that are not in Chapter R.
- A original full-length version of this song is available on Soundcloud
|“||Harmonious and 8-bit sounds seem to fit well here. Grasping the timing here is also important. Also, the double click and hold notes in mirror patterns are worth for a hard level 7 like this, so it's tough to do with 1 hand.||”|
|“||This song feels like an 8-bit shooting game.||”|
|“||A hard 7, with mirror notes lasting for a short time.||”|
|“||This song is quite hard for lv.7 but keep calm...8-bit songs...||”|
|“||One of the best chart i've ever seen. The song is also amazing. But be careful, you can easily get a few misses at the mirrored double taps, which might result failing this song REAL hard||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
|“||I'll be honest here. This is my very first MM on a hard level... and it took me like 2 tries to earn it. Don't really know why this is so easy to me compared to other songs. So, my thoughts about it: Musik has a chart that looks scary, but it just relies strongly on reflexes. The most tedious part is clearly the mirrored double taps. Nonetheless, I love this song and you might love it as well.||”|