- This song is entitled "Alternative" on the song selection.
- The cover art depicts a different version of the story, in which the conflict between Iris and Rosabel never happened.
- This song is unlocked after clearing Where You Are Not on either difficulty.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes194 on Easy (75.78%), 418 on Hard (91.47%)
- Hold notes30 on Easy (11.72%), 33 on Hard (7.22%)
- Drag notes32 on Easy (12.50%), 6 on Hard (1.31%)
10年前の自分の思い描いてた 先の未来の自分と少し違うけど 道を探して 日に照らされ月を見上げて 辿りついた場所 今 悪くないね 大好きで大好きで 重なり合うミュージック 嬉しくて嬉しくて 顔もにやけちゃうよ 焼き付けて焼き付けて 目に映る景色を ずっとずっと 歌うように 揺れて 大好きで大好きで 伝えたくなるよ 愛しくて愛しくて つかずはなれずの距離 かみしめてかみしめて 過ぎ行くこの時を ずっとずっと 歌うように 揺れて 大好きで大好きで 愛しくて愛しくて 傍にいて
Juunen mae no jibun no omoi egaiteta Saki no mirai no jibun to sukoshi chigau kedo Michi wo sagashite Hi ni terasare tsuki wo miagete Tadoritsuita basho Ima Warukunai ne Daisuki de daisuki de Kasanari au MUUJIKKU Ureshikute ureshikute Kao mo ni yakechau yo Yakitsukete yakitsukete Me ni utsuru keshiki wo Zutto zutto Utau you ni Yurete Daisuki de daisuki de Tsutaetaku naru yo Itoshikute itoshikute Tsukazu wa narezu no kyouri Kamishimete kamishimete Sugiyuku kono toki wo Zutto zutto Utau you ni Yurete Daisuki de daisuki de Itoshikute itoshikute Soba ni ite
I drew out the thoughts I had 10 years ago, though I turned out a little different than how I had imagined I sought my own path, looking at the moon that the sun had lit up The place that I’ve reached now isn’t that bad, is it? I love it, I love it: this overlapping music I’m happy, I’m happy, so much that my face is burning Let it remain, let it remain: this scenery reflected in my eyes Always, always, let’s sway as though we are singing I love you, I love you: I just want to say that to you So lovingly, so lovingly: we just can’t stay far apart Savour it, savour it: this moment that we are spending together Always, always, let’s sway as though we are singing I love you, I love you… So lovingly, so lovingly… Stay by my side
- The symbol of this song is "♮", a natural sign in music notation, as if to cancel the conflicts between the two. "A natural sign (♮) is an accidental sign used to cancel a flat or sharp from either a preceding note or the key signature." - Wikipedia.
- This is the longest song in Chapter K.
- The book in the lower right corner appears to be the Forbidden Codex.
- This song can also appears in Deemo as simply, "Music".
Its a slow song, but pleasant to the ear and upbeat Vocals make up for it. I had wished that this was the actual ending though. Slow scan line.CookiesNWaffles
An easy level 7, with beautiful music, mesmerizing vocals, and a heart-touching ending.DropletKloud