Difficulty Change Log
|1.0(Old Chart )||4||7|
- Click notes234 on Easy (85.09%), 337 on Hard (87.76%)
- Hold notes33 on Easy (12.00%), 35 on Hard (9.11%)
- Drag notes8 on Easy (2.91%), 12 on Hard (3.13%)
|さあ僕を包んで 秘めたときめき Dreaming 優しい香りに幸せ 感じる ねえ鏡の中の 君はきらめき Beautiful 悲しい颜は見せないで 前を向いて 電車で2駅 あなたへのパスポート 离れていてもいつも同じ香りに包まれて なんて素敵 時忘れて 魔法のCherry Tea 一つの思い出 Ah...
saa boku wo tsutsunde himeta tokimeki Dreaming yasashii kaori ni shiawase kanjiru nee kagami no naka no kimi wa kirameki Beautiful kanashii kao wa misenai de mae wo muite densha de nieki anata e no pasupooto hanaretei temo itsumo onaji kaori ni tsutsumarete nante suteki toki wasurete mahou no Cherry Tea hitotsu no omoide Ah....
Ah, surround me, the secret heartbeating dream. In the tender perfume, I feel the happiness. Oh, in the mirror, you are shiningly beautiful. I hide my sad face and go ahead. Take the tram for 2 stations. It's the passport to you. Though you have left me, I am still always surrounded by the same perfume. So wonderful, that I forget the time. The magical cherry tea. It's a memory, ah...
Notes & Trivia
- The song's title is in French, and it translates to "The Perfumes of Love".
- This is the fastest song in Cytus with a vocal, while being the 2nd fastest song in Cytus, behind Morpho.
- This is naotyu-'s first song in Cytus.
- The vocals were slightly modified in 7.0. However, the song's preview still keeps the original lyrics.
The Wikians Say...
- The drum and piano portion is what makes this song a 6. Goes off beat, and easily screws music beginners. What you have to do is follow the tempo and the drum. The rest of the song is manageable if you are able to pass the first few songs of the chapter.MrGZJcool
Slower, but more fun. I MM'ed this song on my first try.DropletKloud
A cute song with an easy chart. Love it! I'll do admit that I prefer the original vocals than this version, but I still love it no matter what.Ume Sama
- The middle's drum section is the killer of this piece. Although not too damaging for an MM run, you really have to keep the beat strong if you want your TP to be perfect. Remember to pace yourself; going too fast or too slow (especially the latter) will really hurt your results.
- The beginning and ending can still manage to be tricky if you don't know what's going on. Again, keeping the beat in mind will help you in multiple ways (I personally tap my feet to follow the beat during the chorus, don't know if that'll help or not...).
- The very end holds several double hold to double click combinations that may screw you up if you're not prepared for them. I suggest using your index fingers to keep the hold notes down, followed by your thumbs hitting the click notes, Alternate roles when the scan line is moving upwards rather than downwards.WheatyTruffles
The hardest part, I'd say, is the jazz-like piano part later in the song. Make sure to get the timing right there!Lemonize