|Les Parfums de Celebrez||Next|
|Icon||Artist||naotyu-||Genre||Drum n Bass|
|Vocal||miyu||Cover Art||Ryori||Chart Design||No Info|
Video[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- naotyu- confirmed that there were no other songs remixed into this song. He calls it the "Les Parfums de L'amour Drum'n'bass Remix".
Difficulty Changelog[edit | edit source]
Note Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Click notes510 on Hard (82.93%)
- Hold notes93 on Hard (15.12%)
- Drag notes12 on Hard (1.95%)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is a remix of Les Parfums de L'Amour.
- This is the longest naotyu- song.
- Above the girl's ears, there are two very small Mandoras, from one of Rayark's games, Mandora.
Helpful Info[edit | edit source]
|“||More like Les Parfums de Cele-blergh||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
|“||Fast, three note groups, this is a fast-paced song so warm your fingers up!||”|
|“||Sincerely....I didn't like this song.....(in fact, the only Naotyu song I like is Hercule....) but in comparison with Les parfums de l'amour this is better. Anyway, you only need to be fast, the chart is pretty easy but fast.||”|
|“||This song was below my expectations. My least favorite song of Chapter M. Besides the point, the chart isn't hard, nor it isn't easy.||”|
— Ume Sama
|“||What to say? This is a masterpiece, to me. But, the 3-note group and the holds.... are the pain in the butt. So, keep practicing.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.