- This song is entitled "Lost" on the song selection.
- To access the old chart, tap the script "L" that will briefly flash in the cover art shown below:
Difficulty Change log
- The only way to stop Viz is to sacrifice one’s life. Meteor let the rest of his soul enter Meteo’s body, protecting Meteo’s soul from within, eager to demolish Viz’s willpower. Although Meteor was well aware that self-sacrifice was a very painful and suffering thing to do, being the only god left that is still capable of exerting any power, he had to do it to stop the total destruction of heaven. Even though Meteo was unable to control his own body because of Viz, what remained of his willpower held on (because Meteor had been protecting him). Meteor’s soul entered his body and mind, and from there Meteor could access Meteo’s memories and see his past. Meteor had been guarding himself for a long time, only to give up his life in the end to stop Viz. (This means that Meteor’s soul entered Meteo’s body, so now Meteo’s body had three souls: Viz, Meteo and Meteor. Meteor wanted to kill Viz inside Meteo’s body.) (credits to nameless-spy, original source can be found here).
- Click notes881 on Easy (64.87%), 1206 on Hard (68.60%)
- Hold notes63 on Easy (4.64%), 69 on Hard (3.92%)
- Drag notes414 on Easy (30.49%), 483 on Hard (27.48%)
Click notes1082 on Easy (62.62%), 1270 on Hard (67.63%)
Hold notes51 on Easy (2.95%), 85 on Hard (4.53%)
Drag notes595 on Easy (34.43%), 523 on Hard (27.85%)
- A cut version of this song (which uses only the middle section) can be found it Deemo, another one of Rayark's games.
- On Hard mode at the very end of the old chart, two patterns form "L8", referencing the song's name.
- At the last part, there is a melody of Entrance.
- Likewise for the Easy mode of the old chart.