L2 - Ascension: Act 1 (Loneliness)
|L2 ~Ascension~ (Act 2)||Next|
Gate of Expectancy
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||SnowEgg||Chart Design||ICE|
- This song is hidden. To access it, go to L in the song selection and hold the "L" letter until it turns blue.
- Click notes542 on Easy (52.57%), 1053 on Hard (67.07%)
- Hold notes91 on Easy (8.83%), 78 on Hard (4.97%)
- Drag notes398 on Easy (38.60%), 439 on Hard (27.96%)
- This song had the most notes out of every song in the game on both difficulties. Since then, the old chart for L3 : Roar, On The Deserted Lands has exceeded it with a max combo of 1873 on Easy and 2073 on Hard.
- If the entire song were connected on hard difficulty, there would be 2300 notes (assuming the scan line position in L2A is reversed and L2B starts with a triple click note or vice versa), which would have had the most notes in a Cytus song.
- This is the longest song in Chapter 7.
- It is a continuation of L2 - Ascension: Act 1 (Loneliness).
- The font used in the artwork is Old English Text MT.
|“||With the requirement of high coordination and comprehension of the chart and this song, no doubt this extremely intricate chart confuses you on your first attempt. All I can advice: You don't have to click on the arrow of the drag note in order to activate its dragging. Spam at the right time. I did this with my pinkies, and my left pinkie was about to break... (impossible...?)||”|
|“||This is the song that laughed at all the level 9s that was added on Cytus before 4.0. Its got almost all the patterns in the game and 1570 notes crammed into 3 minutes... Gosh this song is nuts.||”|
|“||Know what makes a deadly song? A long song with complicated notes. Your fingers will get tired. And you'll probably never gonna MM this one. Just saying.||”|
|“||Spam it up, and you'll have it MMed the easiest way.||”|
|“||Try listening to the song a lot to Realize(lol) what each part means. Clicks on one side represent the bassline/violin while the other represent the piano part. Be prepared to use almost all of your fingers when one hand is locked up with the holds. Congested areas require precise understanding and prediction of the piano.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.