- This song is entitled "Liberation" on the song selection.
- To access the old chart, tap the script "L" that will briefly flash in the cover art shown below:
Difficulty Change logEdit
- (After Leiv’s meteor shower) After some personal conflict, Meteo lastly decided to let Viz control his soul, and with that decision follows the power to search for his parents in heaven. (That means Viz gave him the power to go to heaven to look for his parents, as long as Viz inhibits his soul.) (credits to nameless-spy, original source can be found here).
- Click notes543 on Easy (60.20%), 1205 on Hard (60.19%)
- Hold notes155 on Easy (17.18%), 249 on Hard (12.44%)
- Drag notes204 on Easy (22.62%), 548 on Hard (27.37%)
- Click notes1120 on Easy (65.80%), 1221 on Hard (60.99%)
- Hold notes186 on Easy (10.93%), 220 on Hard (10.99%)
- Drag notes396 on Easy (23.27%), 561 on Hard (28.02%)
- This is the orchestrated version of L2 - Ascension in Chapter 7.
- There is the another version of this cover art where Viz looks darker and his eye appears red.
- This is the longest song in any Rayark rhythm game, surpassing Alive: Vanessa by 31 seconds.
- This song is used in the Cytus 9.0 trailer.
- A cut version of this song (which only uses the second half) made it into Deemo, another one of Rayark's games.
- There is a group of notes that outlines the number 2 in the old chart, a reference to the song title.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.