For the old chart, see L10: In Memory of Maneo. (Old Chart).
- This song is entitled "Largo" on the song selection.
- To access the old chart, tap the script "L" that will briefly flash in the cover art shown below:
Difficulty Change log
- Meteor and Viz’s existence disappeared from the world along with Meteo. Following the closure of the link between Earth and heaven, the clash between science and religion slowly died down. Just like that, the legend of the tale that took place over many, many years… had finally come to an end. (credits to nameless-spy, original source can be found here).
- Click notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 526 on Hard (57.80%)
- Hold notes269 on Easy (52.75%), 134 on Hard (14.73%)
- Drag notes241 on Easy (47.25%), 250 on Hard (27.47%)
- This is the second slowest song in the game with a BPM of 60.
- The song title, "Largo", means having a very slow tempo. (40-60BPM)
- This song's old Easy mode chart is the only old chart in Chapter L that does not exceed 1000 notes.
- It has the slowest Scan Line in the game excluding Alive: The New World.
- This song will be unlocked after clearing all 9 songs in Chapter L.
- This background was used to promote Chapter L in September 25, 2015.
- There is a graphical glitch in this song where the movement indicator disappears when a hold note stays on screen the entire time it's being scanned.
- The new chart on Easy for this song has no click notes.
- This makes it the only song without any click notes in Cytus.
- This also makes it possible to master the chart without having your hands leave the screen.
- This song can be found in Deemo, another one of Rayark's games.
- The new chart on Hard is the first chart to utilize quadruple drag notes. However, the path of notes still pertains to two straight lines, with the additional two drag notes only existing to create "X" patterns. This alludes to the roman number of the song, "10".