|“||Can you hear me?||”|
|Birthdate||January 18, 102 NA|
|Music style||Artcore, DnB, Hardstyle|
Ivy is a main character in Cytus II, and is one of the 17 playable characters in the game. She debuted with the 2.0 update. Currently, Ivy has 41 songs, and maxes out at Lv. 72.
On the eve of N.A. 700, people are cheering and celebrating. Everyone is looking forward to the arrival of the new century. At the same time, the mysterious Ivy awakes inside a jungle located deep within the forbidden area. She discovers that the world no longer looks like the one she's familiar with.
Originally with no identity, OPCI_2501_IV had her emotions and freedom of will emerged from nothing. She soon bonded with another robot, OPCI_2501_V. They respectively named themselves Ivy and Vanessa based on their unit numbers. The two quickly formed a close bond and became inseparable, talking almost daily. However, due to The Decomission, they were forced to fall into slumber in the near future.
Waking up 500 years later, Ivy realizes that she has been asleep for far too long, and that the world has changed. Vanessa is unable to awaken, and so, Ivy sets out on a journey to help her.
Ivy has also been urging to find out the truth behind the seemingly impossible current human technological advancements. She has developed the identity of Æsir to figure out what humans are hiding behind the core of Cytus.
While she is particularly aloof towards them, it seems Ivy isn't completely numb to humans, and understands that they are somewhat similar to Architects. This can be concluded by Ivy's many stunts performed in order to protect or save them during dangerous situations.
More can be found out about Ivy in her OS Logs.
|D R G||onoken||2||6||11||-||155|
|BloodyMare||Tatsh Assault X||3||8||13||-||170|
|AssaultMare||Tatsh Assault X||4||9||14||-||170|
|Lunar Mare||xi vs sakuzyo||4||8||14||-||165|
|conflict||siromaru + cranky||6||9||15||15||160||v3.1|
Black Market - CAPSO!Edit
|To Further Dream||Shinichi Kobayashi||3||7||12||140|
Black Market - Song PacksEdit
Emotion Samples 01Edit
|Homebound Train & Moving Thoughts||KillerBlood||1||5||10||100|
Emotion Samples 02Edit
|CODE NAME : SIGMA||NeLiME||5||9||15||209||v2.1|
|New Challenger Approaching||かめりあ(EDP)||5||8||14||140|
|What's Your PR.Ice?||SOTUI feat. Kry.exe||4||7||13||180|
|Wicked Ceremony||Ice meets t+pazolite||4||8||14||170|
Emotion Samples 03Edit
|Heat Ring||James Landino||3||7||11||128|
|Leaving All Behind||NOMA feat. Kanata.N||3||7||13||165†|
|Time to Fight||Paul Bazooka||5||9||14||180|
1. Songs in bold are hidden.
2. †The song has a tempo variation.
- The theme of Ivy was arranged by KIVΛ.
- Ivy is voiced by Maki Kawase (河瀬 茉希).
- Maki Kawase previously voiced Ivy in the Cytus II x Sdorica Collaboration.
- Ivy, along with Paff, NEKO, and Nora use their Cytus II x Sdorica Collaboration voice actresses in Cytus II.
- Ivy, along with Crystal PuNK and Vanessa is the only free character that does not use the iM System to support her story progression, and is also the first free character released after the original three.
- Ivy has the most songs taken from the original Cytus game: D R G, Biotonic, Area184, Halloween Party, Saika, Bloody Purity, Quantum Labyrinth, To Further Dream, Masquerade, Qualia and Libera Me.
- However, out of all of the returning songs, Halloween Party was the only one unlocked without a code (instead unlocked by default) and released via update (2.7).
- Ivy debuts the Click Drag Note, a new type of note where the player taps first and then drags.
- Ivy is the only free character along with Vanessa who doesn't have songs featured in the "Marvelous Mix" song packs.
- Ivy, along with ConneR, NEKO#ΦωΦ, Neko, and Vanessa is one of the five only characters who has songs with the level 15 difficulty.
- Ivy was the first free character to be released with a hidden song. (The hidden song is AssaultMare which can be revealed when tapping the Red morphing cube on Ivy's palm when selecting BloodyMare.)
- Ivy, along with Paff, Nora and NEKO#ΦωΦ, appeared in the Cytus II x Sdorica Collaboration as a black orb character.
- According to a Q&A from Rayark's twitter, Ivy's height is 165 cm.
|Free||Paff • NEKO#ΦωΦ • ROBO_Head • Ivy • Crystal PuNK • Vanessa|
|Paid||Miku • Kizuna AI • Xenon • ConneR • Cherry • Joe • Sagar • Rin • Aroma • Nora • Neko|