Precipitation at the Entrance ver.B
|Vocal||No Info||Cover Art||IGNIS||Chart Design||No Info|
- This song should not be confused with Iris, the character from Chapter K.
|1.2(Old Chart )||4||8|
- Click notes168 on Easy (69.14%), 462 on Hard (86.19%)
- Hold notes55 on Easy (22.63%), 28 on Hard (5.23%)
- Drag notes20 on Easy (8.23%), 46 on Hard (8.58%)
- This is the only song in Chapter II with vocals.
- The time signature is 3/4, but part of it is in 4/4
- This is the first song with a triple-count beat.
- Through a Glitch, it's possible to produce the red ring effect on this song. The original version will still be played upon triggering the glitch, however.
- This song, along with Light up my LOVE, are the only 1.2.0 songs to have new chart in 7.0.
- The vocal part in the beginning was prerecorded. This part was also used, alongside other prerecorded vocals, in the song Returner by Ayatsugu_Otowa, which can be found in Lanota, another rhythm game, Chapter C.
|“|| FGO's QuickRun:
|“||Hardest Lv7 IMO. Old Chart seems easier for me, anyway nice song! and spam XD||”|
|“||This is quite hard for a 7, but it's not as hard as Twenty One.||”|
|“||I recommend you to get some experience before attempting this one. As GZJ and Wheaty said, the chart won't seem to have any sense for you at first: however, it follows steadily the drum line. Let this excellent "sta-style" rock piece flow into you and the path to MM should be open.||”|
|“|| Truffly Tips:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.