V. (System Offline)
The Whole Rest
|Difficulty||Max Combo||Chart Design|
|Easy||5||779||BEE & LR|
|Hard||9||1301||BEE & LR|
|Chaos||14||1675||BEE & LR|
|Glitch||Not available||Not available||???|
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
Audio[edit | edit source]
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/kivawu/cytus" height="170" width="100%" show_artwork="true" />
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/kivawu/ii-system-offline" height="170" width="100%" show_artwork="true" />
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This song's artists are actually Ice and KIVΛ.
- This is, by far, the longest song in Cytus II, beating the previous longest song, V., by 3 minutes and 26 seconds.
- This is the only song along with Syūten and conflict which uses two versions for the difficulties.
- The Easy and Hard difficulty use the //System Offline// version of the song, which contains only instrumentals and orchestral tunes.
- The Chaos difficulty uses the original version, which adds electronic sounds/drums and beats.
- The song contains segments of bit-crushed lyrics from Loom in Cytus I.
- Around the 5-minute mark in the Chaos version of the song, you can hear Vanessa call out Ivy's name in a distorted voice.
- This may be a response to the line "Wake up." from V.
- The song contains remixed segments from Xenon's theme, Welcome to Cytus II, CHAOS, V., and Used to be.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.