Media[edit | edit source]
Difficulty Change Log[edit | edit source]
Note Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Click notes363 on Easy (87.68%), 514 on Hard (76.72%)
- Hold notes21 on Easy (5.07%), 34 on Hard (5.07%)
- Drag notes30 on Easy (7.25%), 122 on Hard (18.21%)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This song also appears in Deemo and VOEZ.
- In the middle of the song (Hard Mode), a hold note and a drag note make the letter K, referring to Holy Knight.
- Along with Sacred, Saika, Sanctity, Colorful Skies and Bloody Purity, this song appears in the arcade game Mozarc.
- This song's artwork is also used to illustrate Chapter K's cover art.
Helpful Info[edit | edit source]
|“||I <3 this song. It sounds so... Awesome. At the middle, there are some rush notes, and that is the most important part. Once you've got it all right, remember le three-note holds at the end.||”|
|“||This song goes by one word: Holy. If you hate eight note charts, you better start liking them, cause this song is full of it. Oh, and beware of rush notes towards the end, and the pesky dragging.||”|
|“||My ears said "Wow! Epic!" while my fingers said "Wow! So tired!" There are alot of eight note groups in this song. Don't use all your energy on it.||”|
|“||I <3 this song too. It's a high-intensity 8 without being too hard. However, this song is similar to Violet in the sense that there are too many 8-note groups.||”|
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||Well... GZJ said it all. This song is holy-amazing... The chart is pretty easy if you ask me. But <3 Iris! <3 Rosabel!||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
|“||Almost forgot why this is an 8. Oh yeah, the middle. Expect rush notes and 8-groups.||”|
|“||This song is epic, great job Eyemedia!! And the chart is cool too.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.