Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes356 on Easy (83.96%), 680 on Hard (90.67%)
- Hold notes25 on Easy (5.90%), 15 on Hard (2.00%)
- Drag notes43 on Easy (10.14%), 55 on Hard (7.33%)
- This is the shortest song in Chapter 10.
- In Easy mode, there is one part of the song that forms the number 31. It's a reference to Halloween, which is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on the 31st of October.
- Likewise, in the same part of the same easter egg in Hard mode, the song forms a smiley of a jack-o'-lantern.
|“||Trick or Treat, or Treat or Trip? Trip over crazy, intricate patters of le Halloween patterns and the blunt dragging tracks going from one end to another in short duration, and what about the famous 8-continuous-rush-notes-group? O.o||”|
|“||No treats here, only tricks, a load of them too. The beginning with the double notes and single note in the middle always gets me. The "8-continuous-rush-notes-group" preferably requires two fingers, you need to be really fast and precise. The very wide zigzag drag line also requires two fingers, also possible with only one.||”|
|“||Keep your eyes open still because this song has so many tricks up its sleeves. There are parts with the drums which are quite tricky; quickly make sure you don't miss any note there that you should touch. If you are having trouble with the 8 rush notes, try to attach your index finger with your middle finger, then use them to treat the 8 notes like 4 notes. The line will read both notes as Perfect.||”|
— Plattie 99
|“||A really crazy song that I have ever played in Cytus (coughs). You really need to press, drag, and hold so many times (hold only like 4-5 times only doe).||”|
— Cindy Serenity
|“||MMed with 96.68 TP... Its spamming parts make up for the difficulty of Lv9 (It could have been 10 xD). It has a spectacular Jack O' Lantern, Crazy drum, and an evil laugh at the end creeps me out xD.||”|
|“||Ok, buy candy for kids,buy spiderwebs for decorations,buy pumpkins and candles for jack-o-lanterns, buy bandages for injured fingers.||”|
|“||At first it was ok, Suddenly, An 8-notes group appeared. *destroys tablet*||”|
|“||My god.. the chart is so much fun to play. The music is just 10/10. Actually, this is THE BEST song in Chapter 10 both chart-wise and music-wise||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.