Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes395 on Easy (93.16%), 745 on Hard (85.53%)
- Hold notes29 on Easy (6.84%), 6 on Hard (0.69%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 120 on Hard (13.78%)
- There are Chinese letters above this illustration. That is the illustrator's old pen name "蚯"; the meaning is "Earthworm". (His full pen name is "爆蚯", which means "Burst Earthworm".)
- The font used for the song and artist title is FrankenTOHO.
|“||Korean vs Korean composers? Mind blown! One of my favourite songs in Cytus! Also, lots of death streams, and the last 20 seconds are worth to survive throughout. It's actually hard, but impressive to listen and MM.||”|
|“||Love the song. Just be quick. Oh and for a tip on the last two slides to hold note part, use your left hand to slide the first slide, then the right hand for the second slide and then easily slide it onto the hold notes.||”|
|“||I have trouble with the second part, but I can FC up until there. An A is accomplishable, so go for it!||”|
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||A fairly easy 9.||”|
|“||Love to dance to the song... but being very long and having lots of traps (rapid 1-2-1-22-1-2/ Triple overlapping/clickclick+dragdrag+click+dragdrag+click) make this song look tricky and tiring. Maybe if you're accustomed to sliding short drags all over the screen, this would be more simple to handle.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.