|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||SnowEgg||Chart Design||Ice & LR|
- Activated by swiping down on the screen. The title will flip and the "i" in "Dive" will be replaced by a red arrow pointing downwards.
Note Statistics Edit
- Click notes923 on Easy (87.16%), 1162 on Hard (58.10%)
- Hold notes2 on Easy (0.19%), 55 on Hard (2.75%)
- Drag notes134 on Easy (12.65%), 783 on Hard (39.15%)
- During the bridge, the drag notes form the letters x and i, referencing the artist's name, xi.
- At the end of the bridge, the drag notes form a downward arrow.
- Parts of the patterns from the scrapped chart that were previously shown during a Rayark convention in 2013 are used here.
- This song has the largest notes-per-second ratio, having an average of 14.5 notes per second. In comparison, Freedom Dive has 8.855 notes per second, Codename: Zero has 9.189 notes per second, and the average for all of the Chapter L songs is only 3.13 notes per second.
- This is the first hidden track outside of Chapter L to have the same song as the original.
- This song is the longest song that survived in music game history on phone/tablet (1150 days). On 31/10/2019, kocster059 got TP 100 on this song. [Tweet] On 02/11/2019, SkisK 刺球 got the world's second kill.
- This is the hardest song in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.