- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Reach Paff, NEKOΦωΦ, ROBO Head,
Xenonand ConneR Lv.25 then open the file "Log_702_08_08_12".
- The "Give Money" ring and wings from Entrance appear in the Cover Art.
- This song is part of N.M.S.T. (ICE and 3R2)'s album, Shota Paradise.
- According to ICE, this song is considered a sequel to Entrance.
- This song also appears in Groove Coaster as their respective collaborations.
- The background animation referenced the Chaos chart of this song.
- After many complaints due to a double unlock with Xenon, this song is unlockable in 2.4 without unlocking him.
- This song, along with V., Chaos and Abyss -3rd Movement-, Glorious Crown, FREEDOM DiVE, and XODUS is one of the only six songs to have the highest possible level for each respective difficulty (Easy 6, Hard 10, Chaos 15).
L1: The Devastated Lower - L2: Ascension To The Upper - L3: Roar, On The Deserted Lands - L4: The Unrevealed - L5: The Revealed - L6: Viz Awakened - L7: Almighty - L8: Meteor - Farewell - L9: Meteo - Mourn - L10: In Memory of Maneo. - L1: The Devastated Lower (Old Chart) - L2 : Ascension To The Upper (Old Chart) - L4 : The Unrevealed (Old Chart) - L6 : Viz Awakened (Old Chart) - L7 : Almighty (Old Chart) - L8 : Meteor - Farewell (Old Chart) - L9 : Meteo - Mourn (Old Chart) - L10: In Memory of Maneo. (Old Chart) - L3 : Roar, On The Deserted Lands (Old Chart) - L5 : The Revealed (Old Chart)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.