|Floor of Lava
|Difficulty||Max Combo||Chart Design|
|Glitch||Not available||Not available||???|
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Reach Paff, NEKOΦωΦ, ROBO_Head,
Xenonand ConneR Lv.25 then open the file "Log_702_08_08_12".
Difficulty Changelog[edit | edit source]
Audio[edit | edit source]
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/iceloki/floor-of-lava-game-size" height="170" width="100%" show_artwork="true"/>
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The "Give Money" ring and wings from Entrance appear in the Cover Art.
- This song is part of N.M.S.T. (Ice and 3R2)'s album, Shota Paradise.
- According to Ice, this song is considered a sequel to Entrance.
- This song also appears in Groove Coaster as their respective collaborations.
- The background animation referenced the Chaos chart of this song.
- After many complaints due to a double unlock with Xenon, this song is unlockable in 2.4 without unlocking him.
- This song, along with V., Chaos and Abyss -3rd Movement-, Glorious Crown and FREEDOM DiVE, is one of the five only songs to have the highest possible level for each respective difficulty (Easy 6, Hard 10, Chaos 15).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.