|First Gate Overdrive||Next|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||ARPACHI||Chart Design||No Info|
- This song is hidden. To access it, go to First Gate in the song selection and tap on the song's title First Gate.
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes570 on Easy (74.03%), 634 on Hard (62.46%)
- Hold notes27 on Easy (3.51%), 33 on Hard (3.25%)
- Drag notes173 on Easy (22.46%), 348 on Hard (34.29%)
- This is the longest NeLiME song.
- This is the only hidden song in Chapter 9.
- This song and Conflict are the only hidden songs in Cytus that have their own preview track besides the normal preview track.
|“||I swear...this song is the god among gods for me. Anyway, the main aim of this chart is to be key point on every note. Rest in the middle when needed and the end goes very fast and rush.||”|
|“||It's mostly hard at the ending 16 bars, with triple overlapping note groups and mirror double drag notes. Get ready for some spamming there. Btw, NOT WHEN I GO INTO FULL OVERDRIVE!||”|
|“||I really hate in the killer part! My hands got badly hurt because of the last part. Well, more importantly, I just got an A on this u.u||”|
|“||Warning: This song ruins lives...||”|
|“||Fast scan line. Okkkk.... Triple overlaps. HOLY MOTHER OF *bleep*||”|
|“||My heart was beating fast here... I don't like the first half and the last chorus of this song. MMed it twice as well. Songs like this could absolutely break fingers---||”|
— Aviel S.XY
|“||This is a really hard song, but after all, this is the equal of Area184-PlatinumMix and Les Parfums De Celébrez. At the 4-5 rush notes, uses left hand for the first 2 notes and right hand for the others. And when it comes to the double-triple x4, it's pretty easy if you use 3 fingers on tablet.||”|
|“||One of the more challenging Lv.9 songs, and also one of the nicest sounding too. Building up the combo is essential in the beginning if you want an S, and can hold it up to the spam sequence at the end. In the beginning, don't forget to tap at the tops of the quick drags. Don't be afraid to alternate hands either on the rapid(5 group notes?) if one isn't quick enough. And definitely do not be afraid to mash four fingers total on the end sequence.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.