First Gate Overdrive
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||ARPACHI||Chart Design||No Info|
- Its hidden song, First Gate Overdrive, can be played by simply tapping on song title. an "Overdrive" stamp will appear then.
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes367 on Easy (75.20%), 599 on Hard (77.99%)
- Hold notes25 on Easy (5.12%), 19 on Hard (2.48%)
- Drag notes96 on Easy (19.68%), 150 on Hard (19.53%)
- This is NeLiME's first song in Cytus.
|“||Confusing click + drag patterns at the start and unknown-time patterns appear in the middle of this song. Nevertheless, you're gonna get hyped by this song.||”|
|“||As said above, this is one of the trickier lv8 songs. My trick for the click+drag is to aim the click note first (Of course!) and directly swipe it to the drag note. Well, it is easier said tham done...||”|
|“||YES! wait, NO! I don't really like this song.||”|
|“||As you all may see, the common issue with this song are click + drag note patterns. Choose your own way of recognizing those appearances. I simply treat them as drag notes.||”|
|“||To be honest, I like this more than its hidden version (but the hidden version is more fun to play.)||”|
|“||NeLiME's debut and I can tell you that this song is amazing! The chart is also really good. I just love all of those taps.||”|
— Dr. Breakfast
|“||AWESOME!! Great NeLiME song. And the chart is tricky, so be careful...||”|
|“||I've been thinking on my result of COMA and the result of this song. For me, this song is harder than COMA!!!!||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.